Will this ever turn to Love?

1

On a rainy morning, A woman lays flat on her stomach as she clenches onto the sheets of her bed. She bites onto her lower lip as a man hovers over her. He turns her body to face him as he grabs onto her neck and pulles her into a voilent kiss. The kiss is steamy and long before he pulles away and immeditaly continues to pound himself into this woman. She quietly endures as he pleases himself not carrying about if she is in pain or not.

This man that's being so merciless is none other than the cruel businessman, Amir Zephir and the woman who endures it is none other than his wife Zenep.

***********

Another hour flies by and Zenep looks up at the ceiling feeling half dead. She squirms as she feels how her husband bites onto her bossom. His Length pushes into her again as she moans loudly. She finds his size unbearable along with his stamina. He does this almost all the time and he is never soft on his wife. He just loves her body. His act continues as his pounds become even more viscous before his phone rings. He pulles himself out of her and picks up the phone from the bedside table. "I'm busy!" He exclaimes over the phone, raising his voice which causes Zenep to flinch. In a matter of seconds, he ends the call and returns to hover over Zenep. Without wasting time, he plunges into her bringing her back into a rollercoaster of moans.

***********

"Clean this up." Exclaims Amir as he finally gets off of his wife and makes his way to the shower.

If you're wondering how anyone could endure this then you're not alone. Zenep and Amir got Married 10 years ago and even after that, even after Zenep has fallen for him, he had never once expressed a sign of love. Their marriage was all based on a dept that her parents owed to his family but now she's in this one sided love story. They have 3 children but although all of that, Zenep still looks like a goddess. But enough let's get back to the story.

Zenep squirms as she slowly gets out of bed and looks around at all the clothes scattered on the floor. She takes one of Amir's shirts and puts it on before placing the rest in the dirty clothing hamper. "Oh god!" Exclaims Zenep as she gasps to see that it's already 9:52 am. She then begins to panick as she knows that she has to prepare breakfast before the kids wake up and Amir goes to work. Whilst thinking so, she places her beautiful long black hair in a bun and begins to make the bed. Whilst she does, the door clicks open revealing Amir in his glorious handsome Glory. He had a towel wrapped around his waist as he lookes to his side to see that Zenep has already prepared his suit.

He then grabs his phone and makes a call as he keeps his eyes on his wife but looks away once she turns around. Zenep then glares at Amir for a while before she too goes into the shower. Knowing she does'nt have much time, she quickly washes and comes out barely properly dressed. Zenep respects her body and never wears anything out of the ordinary but due to her rush she came out barely dressing herself. The zipper of her dress was'nt zipped up to the top Leaving her back bra visible to any persons eye. Her hair dripped with water as her cleavage was very much visible due to the misplacement of her dress. "I'll call you back." Exclaimed Amir as he ended the call and immediatly rushed to Zenep, arching her over her vanity table. He then nibbled at her back, Leaving a purple hickey close to her back bone. After doing so he groaned and zipped up her dress for her. "Dress like my wife, and come downstairs." He Exclaimed as Zenep nodded before he let her go and headed downstairs. Zenep then tucked her hair behind her ear as she tried to control her heartbeat.

*********

"Good Morning Mother-in-law." Exclaimed Zenep whilst bowing as Amir's mother smiled and touched her head, indicating a blessing. "Good Morning dear, is breakfast ready?" Asked Nazade as Zenep nodded. "Alright i'll be right there." She exclaimed before Zenep nodded once again and left to go get her children.

"Muma." Exclaimed Musa who was her 4 year old son as he reached out his arms to be carried. Zenep then smiled as she carried her son and headed towards the dining table. Amir, his brothers and the rest of the family were already there as she carried Musa in her arms and her Eldest 7 year old son Liam, carried his 1 year old sister, Leyan. "Alright Let us pray." Exclaimed Nazade as Everyone closed their eyes and got ready to pray. After the prayer, they all enjoyed their meal and Zenep along with Amir's sister Nazra, washed the dishes. "I'll be back Zenep." Exclaimed Nazra as she went to attent to her 3 year old son. After she left, Zenep turned to Leyan who was placed on the counter in a baby seat and picked her up. She placed her on her waist as she continued washing the dishes.
"I need water." Exclaimed a deep voice as Zenep turned to see Amir. "Oh you have'nt gone yet?" She asked in her small voice as Amir nodded. "I've decided to work at home so my secretary will come over." He continued as Zenep agreed and moved towards the fridge to get some cold water. Whilst she did so, Amir admired her shape and scanned his eyes around her body. "Muilk!" Exclaimed Leyan as she pulled onto Zenep's dress causing her cleavage to show. "Okay okay, wait." Exclaimed Zenep as she gave the cup of water to Amir and hushed Leyan. Amir then watched intensely as he watched Zenep unzip her dress and pull her left bossom out of her safety. Her pink nipple immeditaly made Amir's pants tighten as he groaned. "Drink up." Exclaimed Zenep as Leyan went ahead and took in her meal. "I'll be going, I want you up in the room in 30 minutes." Exclaimed Amir as Zenep was confused but did'nt question him.

"She'll drive me crazy."

Tbc...

First chap c ya'll in next-
Bye-