Love is the answer

6

"U-uhm." Exclaimed Zenep as she was sitting on Amir's lap, although the dress was floofy she could still feel his length growing bigger and harder the more she sat on it. "His thing, it's becoming erect, is he holding back?" Thought Zenep as she tried to move but Amir gripped onto her waist and brought her closer to himself. "Don't push my buttons." He exclaimed before carrying her and placing her down. "Forget about Ali now, I too in a way was too harsh." He exclaimed before Zenep smiled and gave him a soft peck on the lips causing his eyes to widen.

***********

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, I thank you for deciding to celebrate this moment with us to honour the memory of our father." Exclaimed Amir as he was the chief of the company despite being the second son. His older brother denied to position. "Please enjoy your nights, cheers." Continued Amir before Samaira walked towards him. She was dress in such inappropriate as Amir just sighed. "You know, you're an amazing chief and-" she exclaimed but he cut her off when his eyes landed on Zenep and he went after her. "Ugh I hate that low cut, I'm firing that stupid designer. Every man has their eyes on my wife and it's pissing me off. "Good Evening Madame." Exclaimed a man as they kissed onto Zenep's hand causing Amir to go wild.
He then stormed there before wrapping his arm around Zenep's waist and pulling her close. "You don't do that to a married woman." Exclaimed Amir coldly before the man apologized and left. He then turned to Zenep and did'nt even let her speak. "Upstairs now." He exclaimed before he stormed up the stairs. Zenep then followed behind him as they got into the room and he slammed the door behind them.

Amir then grabbed onto Zenep's body and pinned her against the wall. "Why did you let that man touch you Hm, don't you know that they all have Bad intentions?!" Asked Amir as Zenep gulped. "He was just trying to be friendly." Exclaimed Zenep but Amir cut her off. "Friendly huh?!, so you smile around other men but towards your husband you're hostile?!" He asked before Zenep's eyes widened and he refrained from speaking. "This is'nt over..." He exclaimed as he let her go and walked out of the bedroom. Zenep then pouted as she sat on the bed. "Oh god, he's jealous again?" Thought Zenep before she got up.

-Author-

Zenep's innocence would annoy Amir sometimes because she was always oblivous to the oblivous and evil schemes if people and given her gorgeous face and her jaw dropping body, any man would put her under his radar for a good Fuck.

-back to the story-

"Shit what is wrong with me, everytime I see her after work my heart beats extremely fast and feels like I can't breath and everytime I see her with another man I feel an unimaginable sense of anger. What is this feeling?" Asked Amir to himself as he stood in the croud before he felt someone gripping onto his legs. He then looked down to see a crying Musa. "Mumu, what's wrong?" Asked Amir in a soft voice as he carried him. "I could'nt find you, muma, grand muma or anyone else so I was scared to be alone with all these people." Exclaimed Musa as he sniffled before Amir smiled and pecked his soft and chubby cheeks. "My big boy, papa is here now but where is your mommy." Asked Amir before he pointed to the kitchen. "She's there with Liam and Leyan." Continued Musa before Amir nodded and followed behind them.

As he entered the kitchen he saw Zenep feeding Leyan as the top half of her dress was lowered to her hips and both her bossom were visible. He felt his pants tighten as he stared as her pink nipples that he wanted to attack right now. "Calm down Amir..." He thought to himself before he walked closer to her and placed Musa to sit on the counter. "You should'nt do this here, what if someone comes and sees you in this state?" Asked Amir before Zenep nodded. "Liam, your sister is asleep please carefully take her up to the room along with Musa. Since you guys are scared of the large crowd, you can play in your rooms." Exclaimed Zenep as she gave Leyan to Liam and helped Musa off of the counter. She then turned towards Amir as she put her red safety back on along with the dress. "Is there something you need?" Asked Zenep as she gulped at how intensely Amir was staring at her. His eyes darkened even more as they trailed around her body before he took a deep breath and walked away. Zenep just stood there as her heart began to beat rapidly.
"I've noticed it, he's holding himself back but why, he would always satisfy himself not caring if I was tired or not but nowadays even if we do it, he respects me." Thought Zenep before she followed back to the party.

"Ismael is'nt here yet?" Asked Amir's mother as she nodded. "Mom you know he never attends these types of things." Exclaimed Amir before his mother agreed. "But son you seem troubled, what is it?" Asked Nazade before Amir sighed. "I don't know Mom, it's my heart. Everytime I see Zenep it beats so fast and feels like I can't breath but when another man touches her I feel such an overwhelming anger to the point where I might kill someone." He exclaimed before his mother smiled.
"Amir, I know this marriage was'nt a love one in the begining but now I thinks it's time to open your Heart. You have all these problemes but their true answer is Love. Besides you two have children together and in this world she has no one apart from you and her sister, you already know what happened to her parents so she needs your love son." Exclaimed Nazade before Amir nodded and headed back to the party.

"I'm really in Love..."

Tbc...

6th chap c ya'll in next-