Unexpected confession

9

"My head is spinning." Exclaimed Zenep as she got up from her seat and wobbled towards the bathroom catching Amir's attention. "Hey, the girls don't seem okay." Exclaimed Amir as the others also looked at their wives and realized something was off. Kaori layed her head flat on the table whilst Mira and Nazra laughed their butts off. "They're fucking drunk." Exclaimed Sahid as he gritted his teeth whilst glaring at Nazra. "I'll go after Zenep." Exclaimed Amir as he followed after his wife.

He ran until he got to the bathrooms where he found Zenep washing her face. She could barely stand on her two feet as the left strap of her dress was hanging below her shoulder. "A-amir." Exclaimed Zenep as Amir clenched his jaw whilst looking at how her dress was already up to her thighs and became way too revealing.
"Why did you drink if you can't take it?!" Asked Amir as he grabbed onto Zenep's arm and pulled her closer to himself. "I-i'm sorry, I only took one shot and I think i'm sobbering up." Exclaimed Zenep as she was slowly coming back to her senses but she was still a mess. Amir then pulled down her dress and fixed her shoulder strap before dragging her with him.

"I-i promise I told them this was a bad idea." Exclaimed Zenep as she was about to fall but Amir held her by her waist. "Fuck, you seriously want problems, i'll deal with you at home."
Exclaimed Amir before carrying Zenep bridal style. "Let's go home." Exclaimed Amir as they all nodded and took their wives before getting into their cars. Amir then placed Zenep in the front seat before removing her high heels. He was visibly annoyed as he walked around to the other side of the car and got inside. Zenep bit her lower lip nervously as she kept glancing at Amir who sped the car home.

************

Zenep had gotten out of the shower and was dressed in her comfy pyjamas when she turned to Amir who was sitting on the bed on his laptop. He wore a matching pair of pyjamas to herself but his was black and hers was grey. "A-amir are you upset with me?" Asked Zenep as Amir kept his focus on his paper work.  "Amir!~" Whinned Maria before she approached him and placed her hands on his shoulder. He then took a deep breath before continuing to work. "fine then i'll force you to talk to me." Exclaimed Zenep as she tried to take his laptop but he lifted it into the air causing her to follow it and eventually fall onto his lap. After so, she did'nt pay attention to it and bent onto all fours to try and get the laptop but she stopped when she felt a hard smack on her ass. She gasped before she turned around and saw that her backside was already in full view of Amir. "A-amir I.." she tried to exclaim but Amir closed his computer and placed it on the wardrobe top before voilently kissing Zenep. He pinned her to the wall and grabbed onto her ass in his right hand as she moaned in the kiss. This continued before Amir pulled away and angrily stormed back to get his computer and work. "No." Exclaimed Zenep causing Amir to glare at her. "What the Fuck?" Asked Amir as his husky voice felt like great pressure to Zenep but she walked towards him and pecked his lips. "I'm sorry and I love you." Exclaimed Zenep as Amir's eyes widened before he picked her up on his shoulder and threw her onto the bed. He then instantly removed his black turtle neck shirt and began unbuckling his belt. Zenep gulped but she knew this would happen, seeing his mood.

************

"Oh god~~~" Whimpered Zenep as she was pounded whilst the bed once again creaked loudly. She then bit onto her lower lip to hold in her moans as Amir placed his hand on her neck. "I want to hear them." He exclaimed as he thrusted agressively causing her to whimper. "B-but the others c-can hear~" Exclaimed Zenep before Amir stared at her. "That's good, then it means I Fuck you well." Exclaimed Amir before continuing his thrusts on Zenep. "Say you love me again." Exclaimed Amir before Zenep spoke. "I-i love y-you A-amir." Exclaimed Zenep before Amir thrusted even more agressively. "I never knew i'd get this hard from her telling me what I already knew." Thought Amir to himself before gnawling at her bossom.

***********

It was the next day and Zenep whimpered as she had Amir above her, sucking at her red nips. He bit and nibbled on them until they were blood red. After doing so, he fondled with both her bossom whilst moving to kiss onto her neck. "A-amir please you need to go to work." Exclaimed Zenep before Amir seperated himself from her before she arranged her safety which he had pulled off and put back her baggy shirt on. Amir then pulled up the sleeves of his white buttoned shirt before running a hand through his hair. Zenep blushed as she observed his muscular body and how the shirt was so tight around his arms and chest. She continued to dream when she was suddenly disturbed by his husky voice. "You're coming with me to the office today."
Exclaimed Amir before Zenep's eyes widened. "A-ah okay." She exclaimed before she was about to go in the bathroom and change but Amir stopped her. "I've seen and memorized every detail on your body so hiding it won't do anything." Continued Amir before Zenep nodded and slowly removed her shirt revealing her black safety which he had seen earlier. Amir then clenched his jaw as he kept his eyes on her bossom which squeezed together as if they where suffocated. "Y-you see, this is why I don't change infront of you." Exclaimed Zenep as she covered her chest with her arm. "B-because you always lust over me like this." Continued Zenep before Amir raised an eyebrow and pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"Lusting over your wife is no sin..."

Tbc...

9th chap c ya'll in next-