Years of admiration

10

************

"Good Morning Mr and Mrs Zephir. Exclaimed one of the employees as they came to deliver files to Amir before Leaving. Zenep then looked around his office as she did'nt get to do it when she came here the first time. She admired the beautiful view from this tall skyscrapper before Amir called her. "Come here." Exclaimed Amir before Zenep nodded and approached him. "Yes Amir?" She asked before he tapped onto his lap causing her to gulp. "God held me." Exclaimed Zenep in her thoughts before she moved towards Amir and sat on his lap. Once he saw she was seated, he pulled her closer to the point where she sat directly above his pelvis.

Amir was working whilst having Zenep on his lap for 30 minutes when he suddenly got a call. He then picked up the phone and placed it on his ear as he leaned back in his seat whilst still having his wife ontop of him. "Yes I need the records for all the deals taken." Exclaimed Amir when he suddenly untied the strings on the back of Zenep's dress which kept it together. "Amir!." Exclaimed Zenep as she immediatly placed a hand on her chest to prevent the dress from falling. "No don't worry, my wife is just a bit fussy today." Exclaimed Amir before he hung up the phone and began kissing at Zenep's neck. "Amir~" Whinned Zenep as he grabbed onto both her bossom as usual and squeezed them in his hands. He then  fondled with them through her clothes. "I told you not to wear this dress, you have no idea how much your ass jiggles everytime you walk.
Exclaimed Amir before he reached for the office phone. "Don't send anyone or anything  to my office for 2 hours." Exclaimed Amir before he went back to kissing onto Zenep's neck. "Fuck." He groaned as she grinded on him unknowingly due to the pleasure she felt from having her bossom fondled.
"Good girl~" Whispered Amir in Zenep's ear before he slid the top half of her dress all the way down to her waist before continuing to fondle with Zenep's raw breasts. "Face me." Ordered Amir before Zenep turned her body and sat on him so they were now facing eachother. "Now ride me." Continued Amir before Zenep's eyes widened and she blushed but she began to grind her hips back and forth whilst Amir groaned and threw his head back. He then grabbed onto her ass before he too began to Buck his hips foreward. "This is so intense." Exclaimed Zenep as she shivered whilst whimpering. She could feel his thickness grinding against her core and it felt wild. "A-amir I can't take this." She exclaimed in a shaky voice before Amir got up with her in his arms and placed her on his office desk. He then began to unbuckle his belt as Zenep's eyes widened at the long and thick shaft that buldged down his inner thigh. "I-it's that big?" Thought Zenep as she had never payed attention to looking at it.

Amir then pulled out his length as it sprung up immediatly. They would usually do this at night so all of this felt so new to Zenep. She watched as his Length was veiny and twitched every now and then. "You're going to make me even rougher if you keep staring at it like that." Exclaimed Amir before he pulled Zenep off of his table and immediatly removed her entire dress. Not long after, her fabrics were laying on the floor and she was back on the table fully naked. Amir then unbuttoned his shirt before he spread Zenep's legs.

"Fuck.." groaned Amir as he thrusted into Zenep. The table shook and creaked as Amir thrusted his thickness into Zenep's core. "Fuck, 10 years and you pull me right in." Exclaimed Amir before biting onto Zenep's neck. He then placed her legs on his shoulders as she layed back flat on the table. Amir then pounded harder as Zenep tried her hardest to contain her whimpers. "I'm going crazy." Exclaimed Amir as he watched Zenep's mellons bounce up and down with every thrust he gave. He then continued before shooting his load deep into Zenep. Without rest, he began another round of thrusting as this time his pace was way quicker and rougher. Zenep then began to whimper as she felt all of this was too intense. The room had a thick atmosphere and smelt like pure sex. The sounds on their bodies clapping played as a background cover for Zenep's moans. Amir then pulled out before sitting back in his seat. His Length stood straight, coated with the shinny and sticky liquads found inside Zenep. Amir's phone then rang before he picked it up. "Sam, I had ordered no disturbances." Exclaimed Amir before Sam spoke over the phone. "Yes I understand Sir and i'm sorry but someone is here to see Mrs Zephir." Exclaimed Sam as Amir raised an eyebrow and indicated for Zenep to get ready. "Who exactly?" Asked Amir before Sam replied. "It's not specified Sir." Continued Sam before Amir groaned and hung up. "Get dressed, someone is here to see you." Exclaimed Amir before Zenep put on her dress and tried to arrange her messy hair. Amir then buttoned his shirt and fixed his pants before he watched Zenep wobble out of his office. "Hold onto me." Exclaimed Amir before Zenep placed her hands on his shoulders and clinged. They then began to walk to go meet the man But Amir forgot his phone so he ran back to get It. Zenep then stood waiting before a male approached her. "Ali?" She asked before Ali smiled.
"Oh it's so good you're alone." He exclaimed before Zenep's face distorted. "What does that mean?" Asked Zenep before Ali dismissed the question. "Okay, well then how is your fiance." Asked Zenep before Ali turned serious. "About that, I love her but the person i'm really looking for is you Zenep. I've loved you ever since our college days." Exclaimed Ali as he wrapped his Arm around her waist but she backed up. "Ali, we're friends and i'm married, you need to stop and I can't do this." Continued Zenep before a large and broad voice interupted their conversation.

"What the hell?!......"

Tbc...

10th chap c ya'll in next-