Jealousy of a woman

13

Zenep woke up to a soft knock at the door as she slowly lifted herself from the bed before she spoke. "Come on in." Exclaimed Zenep as she covered her bare body with the blanket. After so, the door creaked open revealing a crying Leyan and a sad Liam. "What's wrong Liam?" Asked Zenep as she was about to rush to them but the sharp pain in her back stopped her. "W-well Muma, Leyan had a nightmare." Exclaimed Liam before I sighed. "Aw don't worry ley ley, Come here." I Exclaimed before she quickly rushed to me and began trying to bite my bossom through the blanket. I then chuckled at her cuteness before Liam smiled with satisfaction before he left and closed the door behind him. Soon After, Amir came out of the shower with a robe wrapped around his body as he smiled the moment he saw his daughter. "Papa!" Shouted Leyan in her tiny voice as she bounced on the bed cutely before Amir picked her up and gave her kisses on her chubby cheeks. She really is a daddy's girl. She then hugged onto him for a while more before she reached out her arms to me. I then picked her up before she immediatly pulled down the blanket from my chest leaving them completly bare. "Muilk muma." Exclaimed Leyan before Zenep nodded and Leyan let herself feed, she continued to feed before she quietly fell asleep.
I then smiled before I placed her besides me on the bed and slowly got up. As I did, Amir suddenly stood in my way as his eyes scanned every inch of my body. "Let's shower together." He said before I spoke. "But you already did." I said before he pulled me close from my waist and bit onto my shoulder. "Well, there's nothing wrong with bathing twice." He Exclaimed before pulling Zenep into the bathroom with him.

***************

"Oh my god Amir~" exclaimed Zenep as Amir pounded into her from behind whilst they were in the shower. "You really love screaming my name don't you?" Asked Amir as he wrapped his hand around her neck and pounded even harder. "Amir t-this is intense, i-i can't." Exclaimed Zenep before Amir pulled out of her and carried her in his arms, turning her to face him. He then plunged himself into her and voiced her up and down his length causing her to whimper loudly. "I love the Fuck out of you." Exclaimed Amir as Zenep spoke too with tears in her eyes. "I-i l-love you too Amir." She said before Amir landed a smack on her ass and pulled out. "I'll stop here for now." He exclaimed as he placed her down and she immediatly hung onto him to support herself since her legs were trembling. "Amir why do you do this so much." She exclaimed as she whinned while slowly walking out of the shower and taking a robe. After so, she covered herself and headed outside. Leyan still slept on the bed as Zenep began to dress herself but was stopped by Amir. "Now I want it again." Exclaimed Amir as Zenep's eyes widened. "Amir w-what we just did." Exclaimed Zenep before Amir inserted himself into her from behind as she was about to whimper but he covered her mouth. "Don't wake Leyan up." He whispered before he placed her hands at the end of the bed and bent her in a standing Doggystyle position. He then began to thrust into her agressively, not missing a single sweet spot as he had his other hand on Zenep's mouth, muffling her moans. The bed still creaked a bit from their movements but Amir tried to make it very quiet. "Fuck!" Exclaimed Amir quietly as he landed a smack on Zenep's ass.

**************

Amir was downstairs and Zenep placed Leyan in her crib as she had just finished giving Liam and musa a bath. After doing that she then came downstairs to find Amir speaking with a lady. She wore a very short skirt and it was so obvious that she was trying to get Amir's attention. Zenep then watched as she began to feel slighty annoyed, the woman would place her hand on his shoulder and purposefully unbutton one of her buttons to show more of her midriff. She was downright flirting with him. Amir then noticed Zenep as he called for her but she rolled her eyes and rushed upstairs.

Just a few seconds after Zenep had entered the room, Amir followed behind her. "What was that?!" Asked Amir as he pulled Zenep's body closer to himself. "Oh it was nothing, you can go back to talking with the other lady." Exclaimed Zenep in a cocky tone as Amir narrowed his eyes at her. "What's this attitude for?" He asked as his demeanor immediatly turned more serious and he grabbed onto her waist tightly, pulling her closer to himself. Zenep then gulped as she realized that she was being rude for nothing since Amir did'nt even look at the lady once. Zenep then tried to get out of Amir's grip but he immeditaly smacked her ass hard causing her to let out a loud whimper. "I asked you a question, it seems you have forgotten who you're talking to." Exclaimed Amir before Zenep gulped. "I-i'm sorry, i-i should'nt have done that." Exclaimed Zenep before Amir stared at her for a few more seconds before he scoffed and left the room. "Jeez Zenep what's wrong with you!" Exclaimed Zenep as he face palmed herself and pouted, feeling like an idiot.

*************

Hours had passed and Amir slowly entered the bedroom as he loosened his tie. He had just had a long day of work and he felt exuaghsted. He then layed down on his back on the bed as he did'nt even bother getting undressed. He remained in that position before he suddenly felt someone sit on him as he looked up to see Zenep.

"You seem tired, i'll clear your mind.."

Tbc...

13th chap c ya'll in next-