Jealousy

3

The next day had come to dawn as Zenep slept on her stomach fully naked. The duvet covered half of their bodies Leaving her back fully exposed. The Sun rays hit Amir's face as he blinked a few times before waking up. He then sat up straight and turned to look at Zenep as he admired her beauty but stopped himself from looking the moment he detected movement. "I'm going to shower." Exclaimed Amir as Zenep checked the time to see that it was 6:43 am. She then got strands of her hair out of her face as she tried to sit up straight but the gnawling pain in her lower back made her movements slighty sloppy. She then dressed herself and began cleaning up the mess from Amir's session Yesterday.

-Zenep's inner voice-

As I cleaned the room I began to remember the past and how I got where I am. When I met Amir 10 years ago, I was shocked that I worked for the richest company in the whole of Dubai. Never once did I think that my parents would sell my sister and I into the same family all to pay a dept. As middle class ladies, I thought this family would not treat us well but things were good. They were always so supportive and brought me up. But one thing bothers me. When we were newly weds, Amir would never even go near me and don't get me wrong I know we engaged in mature activities, but the true reason was to bare a son for his dead father and a heir of the Zephir family. I hoped that kids would make his cold behavior change but I was wrong, he's never shown any love and affection for me so I guess things would remain this way. I love him, I truely do but would he ever feel that for me too?. Thought Zenep to herself before the door clicked open revealing Amir.

"G-good morning." Exclaimed Zenep as she turned to Amir and looked up at him. "Hm." He hummed before walking past her like nothing ever happened. "I'll be back late tonight so don't wait for me, also Samaira moved in and will be here for the next 2 weeks since we have a huge project coming up." Exclaimed Amir as Zenep nodded and went to take a shower. She quickly finished and came out in nothing but a towel. "Yes sam?" Spoke Amir on the phone as he turned his glare to Zenep from the corner of his eye. the towel hung around her curves perfectly as water dripped down her hair. "Sam, i'll call you back." Exclaimed Amir as he immediatly hung up and grabbed onto Zenep pulled her close to himself. He then pinned her on the wall and removed her towel before nibbling at her bossom. "Ugh!" He groaned as he grabbed her neck and threw her on the bed. He then began to unbuckle his belt as Zenep just turned to him and gulped. After doing so, Amir then turned her body and brought her ass into the air before pouncing into it. Zenep moaned loudly as she gribbed onto the blanket tightly whilst tears ran down her face from the sensation. Amir's thrusts were voilent as he continued his act on his wife. "Muma~" Exclaimed a tiny voice on the door as they knocked. Amir then turned his head, recognizing his little sons voice. He immediatly pulled out of Zenep and covered her before fixing his clothes and making his way to the door.

"Yes Mumu?" Exclaimed Amir as he carried Musa who seemed to have been crying. "I had a nightmare." Exclaimed Musa as Amir chuckled and pecked his cheek. "Don't worry, everytime your scared just tell yourself that my papa is a superhero and he will beat all the Bad guys." Exclaimed Amir as Musa began giggling. Amir then closed the door behind him and headed towards the baby room Leaving, Zenep in the room as she wailed. "God, why is he so unpredictable?" Asked Zenep to herself before the door flung open revealing Amir. He then strided towards her before pinning her arms above her head on the bed. He kissed her Voilently and left bite marks on her neck before unbuckling his belt again and plunging himself into her.
She moaned as she threw her head back but that did'nt stop Amir. His paste grew faster as his thrusts grew rougher. He stood fully dressed whilst his wife was nude. He then continued. Few more rounds of thrusts before he pulled out and shot his load all over her stomach. His breathing was heavy as he ran his fingers through his hair before fixing himself, grabbing his coat and Leave. Zenep then began panting as she got up before she heard a knock on the door. "Madame, Mr Ali is here." Exclaimed the maid as Zenep smiled and quickly got ready.

She then quickly ran down the stairs as she was exited to meet her college friend once again After another long month. "Ali!" She exclaimed as she ran into his arms and he smiled cheerfully. They hugged for a few seconds but there was one person who was'nt happy about this. "Ah it's Ali again." Exclaimed Mikael who was Amir's older brother and the first son. "That fucking Ali, look at how he holds her." Exclaimed Amir as he clenched his jaw whilst watching how another man held his wife. "Control your temper Amir, we don't want to cause a scene." Exclaimed Mikael as he calmed his brother down before he was called by a sweet and calm voice. "Mikael." Exclaimed Kaori who was both His wife and Zenep's sister as he nodded at Amir before making his way towards her. Amir then stared at Zenep as he watched her smiled so brightly around Ali before he hugged and stormed off.

***********

Zenep and Ali were talking when Amir suddenly came and gripped onto Zenep's arm. "We need to talk." Exclaimed Amir before dragging Zenep with him. He then took her up to their bedroom before he pushed her in and slammed the door. "Amir-" she tried to exclaim but he pinned her onto the wall and stared deep into her eyes. "Where is your fucking ring?!" He asked as she realized she forgot to put it on After last night. "I-i took it off before going to bed last night and forgot to put it back-" she exclaimed but he cut her off by grabbing her waist and bringing her body close to his. "Forgot?!, you will not forget that you are Amir Zephir's wife!!" He exclaimed, raising his voice as Zenep flinched at this interaction. "You carry my last name and every man shall know that you are mine, you're bound to me and I am your husband!!!" He exclaimed getting angrier per second.
"Is that understood?!" He asked as Zenep immediatly shook her head whilst avoid eye contact. Amir then took the ring from the top of the vanity before putting it back on her finger. "Don't forget who you're married to." Exclaimed Amir as he stormed out of the room Leaving Zenep confused.

"Oh god what is this sudden anger?"

Tbc...

3rd chap c ya'll in next-