A New passionate journey

7

"Ali, you sure you'll be fine?" Asked Zenep before Ali nodded. "Yes Zenep, it's important for me to leave today but i'll be back next month okay?" Exclaimed Ali before Zenep smiled and he waved goodbye to her. All the guests had already left and Zenep was exaughsted so she went back up to her room. As she got inside, she wailed in pain at these high heels she had on. They were hurting her feet and she began limping before Amir walked in. "Why are you walking like that?" He asked whilst removing his coat. "I-it's nothing Amir don't worry-" She exclaimed but Amir made her sit on the bed forcefully. He then grabbed one of her legs and placed it on his lap whilst sitting on the bed. He then removed her shoe and began massaging her foot as she began to make nervous movements. "If you want it to go away you need to stay still." Exclaimed Amir as his eyes landed on hers. He looked at her in a way she had never seen before. He had lust, love and all the dirty things written in his eyes but his face was cold. Amir then squeezed her foot causing her to whimper and grab onto his arm as he felt his pants tighten at that sound but he calmed himself down. "Relax, I don't have my dick inside you so you don't have to Scream to much." Exclaimed Amir before he continued to Massage her leg. The more he did the more she'd moan. "A-amir please it hurts do it slowly." She exclaimed as she made the most lustful face a woman could carry but Amir still held his composure although her foot constantly rubbed along his bulging area. He then finally let go of her leg before immediatly going to the bathroom.

"What is this, that looks in his eyes. It felt so dominant and it made me quiver immediatly." Thought Zenep before she felt her heart rate increase.
She then began to hear the sounds of the the shower so she concluded that he was bathing and also decided to change. Once in her pyjamas she put pressure on her leg to test if it felt better but it still hurt slighty so she had to limp. Amir then finally came out shirtless with pyjama pants on as his Calvin Klein underwear could be seen through it's tag. "Why are you up?" He asked as he frowned seriously causing Zenep to gulp. She felt so intimidated not only by his large and moster like physique but also by his demeanor. "I-i.." she exclaimed before he began walking towards her and she began to back up. This continued before Zenep hit a solid wall.

Amir then continued to stare at her seriously as he placed his arm on the wall to prevent her from moving. He had his eyes fixated on her lips as they darkened while he began to bring his face closer. He creeped closer until he finally came in contact with her lips. Once he did, it was like an unleashed beast. He wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her closer to himself as he kissed her passionatly. His tongue danced with hers as she moaned in the kiss before he carried her wrapping her legs around his waist. He then made it towards the bed before placing her down and hovering over her without breaking the kiss even once. After a while Zenep turned her head away since she could'nt breath. Her breath was heavy but Amir was'nt going to stop anytime soon.

***********

The bed creaked loudly and voilently as Zenep rocked back and forth on it whilst gripping onto the blanket tightly. She had Amir gnawling at her bossom whilst thrusting into her like a beast as she moaned loudly. Her whimpers were so loud she was sure everyone could hear them. "A-amir please I think we might break the bed tonight." Exclaimed Zenep but Amir just glared up at her causing her to turn her face away from him. This New side of him was seriously something else. "Let the bed break, we'll but a new one." He exclaimed before continuing his merciless act.
It had already been 2 hours and he still had his mad stamina and pace.
After shooting his liquads on her stomach he then turned her onto her stomach and brought her ass into the air before squeezing it tightly in his one hand. She really had a fat ass. After so, he thrusted into her and pushed her upper half against the bed as the bed creak even louder. "Fuck.." groaned Amir as he threw his head back and continued this act. Zenep was already in tears as her hands were purple from gripping onto the blanket so hard. "I'm almost done my love." He whispered in her ear as her eyes widened and she immediatly felt reassured. She was then about to question him but he thrusted into her agressively again preventing that.

*************

The birds chirped outside and it was a warm sunday as Zenep woke up to find that Amir was already in the shower, she smiled remembering last night and wondered why he called her "my love." Before getting out of bed. As usual she wore one of his shirts, cleaned the room and made the bed before Amir came out. "Don't prepare my suit i'm working home today." He exclaimed before Zenep nodded and greeted him. "U-uhm A-amir, wh-why did you say I was your love last night?" Asked Zenep shyly as Amir turned his attention to her and spoke without losing his cold face. "Because you are, from now on you're my love." He exclaimed before he began to change into his clothes.
Zenep then stayed silent as her heart pounded in her chest. "Is this his way of confessing his love to me After 10 long years?" Asked Zenep to herself as she placed her hand on her chest.

Tbc...

7th chap c ya'll in next-