A new love story?

15

A few weeks had gone by after the incident that had happened to Zenep. A party had also been held to celebrate the announcement of Kaori's pregnancy and the men of the house still made it their greatest priority to catch Ali and the unknown aprentence he seemed to be having.
At this moment Zenep sat in the room knitting some clothes to give to Kaori as a gift for her baby shower coming up soon when Amir walked into the room, closing the door behind me and loosening his tie. "Ah you're back, good evening." Exclaimed Zenep as she got up and moved towards him, pecking his cheek. Amir then hummed in response before removing his watch. "Samaira will be here tomorrow, we have a project to work on so I hope everything will be fine." He exclaimed as he began to unbutton his shirt. "W..well Amir the thing is that I'm not really a fan of Samaira, she's just really off to me plus she's always wanted to take my place." Replied Zenep before Amir turned to her. "Take your place?, to take your place she'll have to become you, which she isn't so stop worrying." Exclaimed Amir before Zenep nodded.

***********

The next morning Zenep woke up to an empty bed as usual before she got up and headed to shower. Once done she came out with a towel wrapped around her before Amir suddenly barged in. "O..oh Amir it's you." She said, her cheeks reddening as she clung to her towel tightly and bit on her lower lip nervously. Amir then rose an eyebrow at this before he approached Zenep and pulled the towel off of her body pushing her onto the bed. " What are you trying to hide, are you forgetting that I've ruined you so many times, we've been married for 10 years and you're still shy?" Asked Amir before he closed the bedroom door and began unbuckling his belt. Zenep was then about to speak but a knock on the door interrupted their intimate moment. "Mr Zephir, your assistant Samaira has arrived." Exclaimed one of the servants before Amir groaned rubbing the spot in the middle of his eyes. "Alright, tell her to wait I'm coming." He replied before the maid left and he moved lower to Zenep's face before he whispered. "I'll finish dealing with you later, wife." He said before he got up and left.

***********

Some time had passed and Ismael was sitting on the terrace thinking to himself when his brother Jay suddenly arrived. "Hey." He exclaimed before Ismael replied with a low "Hey" Back. "Look, Isma.... you're growing now and I think it's time to think about your marriage you know, mom is getting older and none of us have any idea when the last time we'll ever see her is. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to see you get married and give her grand-children." Exclaimed Jay Before Ismael sighed. "I'm looking okay, I'm looking for a woman but as you know, it's hard to find one that isn't after your money." He exclaimed letting out a heavy breath. " I'll try what I can." He continued before he got up and left leaving Jay on the terrace thinking to himself.

On his way downstairs Ismael suddenly bumped into Samaira. "Ugh can't you watch where you're going?!" She exclaimed irritably before he furrowed his eyebrows. "Excuse me, you're in my house and you're asking me to watch where I'm going?" He asked removing his hands from his pockets before she sighed. "Alright, m..my apologies Ismael, I'm stressed out you know, with Amir work and-" She tried to finish but Ismael cut her off. "I don't want to hear it." He exclaimed walking past her and leaving. "God, what a rude man." Exclaimed Samaira under her breath before she smiled seeing Amir approaching her.

************

Samaira and Amir spent the time in his office on their project when Samaira excused herself to head to the restrooms, on her way there she comes face to face with Zenep. Zenep then frowns and tries to walk passed her but Samaira stops her by holding her arm. "Look Zenep, I know our history hasn't been the best but I'm trying to change now and I need to tell you some-" She once again tried to say but one of the servants named Hira called for Zenep. " Madame Zenep a package has arrived for you." Exclaimed Hira as Zenep smiled at her closest and favorite maid. "Look, we'll talk later." Exclaimed  Zenep as she turned to Samaira and pulled her arm away from her grip, walking away.

***********

Samaira had left and night had come to dawn as Zenep sat in the kids room, rocking Leyan to sleep as she watched Musa and Liam, snoring away. After making sure that Leyan was really asleep, she then placed her in the crib when Amir walked in. A warm smile tugged at his lips as he saw his children peaceful and taken care of before his eyes turned more serious and lustful once they moved to Zenep.
"Bedroom now, wait for me there."  He exclaimed before Zenep nodded and left heading towards their bedroom, once she was inside and nervously sitting on the bed, Amir arrived, closing the door behind him as he buttoned his shirt and next his belt fell to the floor as in a matter of minutes Zenep laid on the bed bare, with no walls to separate the intimacy they were about to share.

Amir groaned as he drilled his length into his wife, grabbing onto her neck with a soft but firm grip whilst he continued moving his hips drilling into her core. Zenep whimpered, grabbing onto the blanket tightly as Amir let go of her neck and grabbed her thighs pressing his fingers into the as he suppressed the groans that threatened to escape the cages of his teeth, continuing to thrust into her.

************

The next day had come along and Zenep stood in the bathroom on the verge of tears as she looked at what was in her hand.

"I.. I'm pregnant...."

Tbc...

15th chap c ya'll in next-