College obsession

12

DISCLAIMER

Hey my fellow readers I apologize for the lateness and inconsistency of my posts I had to go on a short hiatus due to my health and other personal problems but I feel much better and hope that we can continue our fun journey

Thank you ❤️

"ISMAEL, CALL FOR A FUCKING DOCTOR!!!." Exclaimed Amir as he rushed into the house with a passed out Zenep in his arms. Ismael then quickly took out his phone and began dialing the doctor's number. "Hello, Dr frederick please Come to our house ASAP!" Exclaimed Ismael before he hung up and rushed to Amir's bedroom with the rest of the family.
"Zenep please wake up." Exclaimed Kaori as she cried in Nazra's Arms.
"Naseed!!" Shouted Mikael as their most trusted bodyguard Naseed came running. "Yes sir?" Exclaimed Naseed before Mikael spoke. "I want you to track down that Ali. He ran away whilst we were distracted and I want him to have no access to this house."
Ordered Mikael before Naseed nodded and left. "Shit, this bastard." Exclaimed Sahid whilst pacing up and down the room. This then went on for a while before the doctor arrived. They all made way for him before he asked if they could all wait outside.

************

"Mr Amir, your wife is okay but the trauma and stress may cause her a slight bit of nightmares but no sign of any PTSD." Exclaimed the doctor before everyone sighed and calmed down. "I shall make my way out now."
Exclaimed Dr frederick before Jay walked him out. "You all can go, i'll take care of my wife." Exclaimed Amir before everyone nodded and left the room. Amir then sighed before he got up and removed his suit jacket. He then lifted his black turtle neck shirt over his head as he was now shirtless.
"Fuck....Ali." exclaimed Amir as he ran his fingers through his hair before sitting down on a chair across from the bed and throwing his head back.
After a few minutes, Zenep then let out a small moan as she slowly opened her eyes. Realizing this, Amir quickly got up from his seat and rushed towards her. He then sat on the bed besides her as he helped her sit up straight. "How do you feel now my Love?." Asked Amir as Zenep held onto her head before she pulled herself closer to Amir. "P-please don't leave me, s-stay here i-i'm scared." Exclaimed Zenep before Amir nodded and hugged onto her. "Don't worry i'm not going anywhere, i'm right here and I will remain here. I won't let anything happen to you." Replied Amir as he kept her in his arms before she suddenly moved away from him slighty before kissing him. Amir's eyes widened slighty at her gesture but he took control, kissing her deeper. She whimpered in the kiss as Amir grabbed her waist pulling her closer to himself until she was sitting on his lap.

He then groaned before placing his hands on her hips and lifting her shirt over her head. After so, he began bitting onto her neck as she whimpered at the sensation before he began creeping his hand up her back. He then reached the back of her safety as he unclipped it in a flick of a finger. Not wasting a single moment, he pulled it off of her body and pounced onto her chest, devouring it in his mouth. He bit, sucked and licked onto her bossom not sparing her time breath. Her breath hitched as she whimpered loudly before Amir got up with her in his arms and placed her on the bed. After so he placed his hands on his belt as he began to unbuckle it. Zenep stared at him as she gulped as in no time he was ontop of her, stripping her of all she had on.

************

Zenep moaned loudly as she rocked back and forth on the bed. Amir was behind her, thrashing her ass whilst also pounding into it. "A-amir it's too much." Whimpered Zenep before Amir threw his head back and instead increased his speed. He was upset from the entire Ali situation and he was using sex to relieve some of his stress. After pounding into her hard enough, he let out his load inside her before changing their position. He sat on the bed, leaning on the back board as he placed Zenep on his lap. "I love you and you're fucking mine." He whispered in her ear before he inserted himself into her and began voicing her up and down his length.
Whimpers and groans mixed around in the room as the atmosphere was thick. The bed thumped loudly as Amir unleashed his inner beast on his wife. "Say you're mine." He demanded as he landed a smack on Zenep's ass.
"I-i'm yours Amir i'm yours." She exclaimed in a shaky voice as she could barely think straight. Amir then moved lower as he now layed back flat on the bed with only the pillow keeping his head up before he spread Zenep's legs. He then bit his lower lip as he bucked his hips foward and watched how his length went in and out of Zenep, stretching her out wide.
"Amir this position is embarassing." Whinned Zenep as Amir just continued his focus on her private area whilst frowning seriously. "No this position is actually really sexy. Now, bounce on my cock. He demanded before Zenep just did as told, feeling herself slowly reach breaking point with each time his monster would stretch her out.

**************

"Things did'nt go as planned did'nt it?" Asked a woman as a man nodded.
"I went over to her mansion but her husband caught me in time, if not for that she would've been mine right now." Exclaimed the man before slamming his hand against the wall.
"Don't worry we'll soon get what we want." Exclaimed the woman before they both left the scene.

*************

Amir and Zenep layed in the bed as Zenep slept in his arms. Woah it's alright 4pm...how many hours did we go for?" Asked Amir to himself as he just sighed and placed Zenep's head on the pillow gently before heading to shower.

Tbc...

12 chap c ya'll in next-