New addition?

14

Amir stared at Zenep indifferently as he grabbed onto her waist and sat up straight, kissing at her neck. She whimpered softly as he pulled her even closer before changing their position and hovering over her. He then untied her robe and took it off, tossing it aside. After so, he stared at her bare body for a bit more before he backed up and began to unbuckle his belt. After getting rid of everything he had on, he immediatly plunged himself into her causing her to whimper loudly. "Is he still mad about before?." Thought Zenep to herself as she could sense his rough behavior. Amir then began to buck his hips back and forth as Zenep rocked on the bed in the same motion whilst whimpering. His thrusts were voilent and agressive but he made sure he was'nt hurting her. He placed both his arms at each side of her body as he used the movement of his hips to give her an unimaginable sense of pleasure. After a few more thrusts, he let out his load into her before he pulled out and moved himself a bit lower to her chest. He then began to gnawl at her chest as he would squeeze and suck onto her bossom, Leaving them red and swollen. So After hours and hours of him destroying her on end, he finally let out his last load before pulling out. He then immeditaly got up and got into the shower before slamming the door behind him. Zenep layed on the bed breathing heavily as she felt exaughsted. She stayed there for a while more before Amir opened the bathroom door and massaged his temples. He sighed and quickly carried Zenep in his arms as he placed her in the bathtub and went back to get dressed.

he then came back and rolled up his sleeves before he began to wash Zenep. he then continued this silently before Zenep suddenly kissed him, causing him to freeze before turning to glare at her. "I-i'm sorry for how I acted earlier." Exclaimed Zenep as she bit onto her lower lip nervously. She then sat in the tub waiting for a response before Amir's deep voice ecoed into her ears. "It's okay." He said before he carried her out of the shower and placed her on the bed. He dried her off and put a robe around her before heading to the chair in their bedroom and reviewing some files he had left there. Zenep then felt a great wave of fatigue as she slowly drifted to sleep.

**************

The next morning Zenep woke up to a soft knock on her door as she looked around seeing that Amir wasn't around. Coming to the conclusion that he had gone to work or was working downstairs, she sat up straight before indicating for the person at the door to come in. Once the person at the door came in, it was revealed to be Kaori. "Hey, good morning, how are you?" Asked Zenep as she rubbed her eyes watching as Kaori walked, slowly clutching her stomach. "I'm not fine I feel groggy and sick, it's horrible." Exclaimed Kaori before Zenep gasped. "Seriously?, how bad do you feel and what are the symptoms?" She asked before Kaori suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom vomiting in the toilet. Noticing this, Zenep also didn't waiste a moment heading towards her sister and holding her hair up for her whilst slowly rubbing her back.
"My symptoms are extreme fatigue and nausea, sometimes I think I might faint." Exclaimed Kaori before Zenep's eyes suddenly widen in realization. "Kaori I think you're pregnant, you should try a test." I said before she gasped tearing up and covering her mouth. "You think s-so?" She asked me,visibly getting emotional. "Yes I do, these were my symptoms when I had my first pregnancy but I still think you should call a doctor and confirm." I replied holding her hands in mine. She then nodded before I stood up and gave her a spare test I had with me. After so, I left her in the bathroom taking the test as I remained outside. "S-sis." She said coming out of the bathroom a few minutes later while walking towards me with a smile and teary eyes. "I'm pregnant... it's positive." She says before I get up, hugging onto her rightly. "Congratulations." I say before rubbing her belly. "We can't wait to meet you little one." I continued before we hugged once more, savoring the moment.

**************

A few hours had gone by and I spent most of the time in the bedroom as I still felt a bit scared to go outside. Suddenly when I was watering the plants Amir came into the room, removing his suit jacket and throwing it onto the chair. "Oh you're back quite early." I said looking at the time and realizing that it's 4pm. I then began to help him loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt when I suddenly felt a hard grip on my hair before he kissed me. His tongue devouring my mouth completely as I moaned into the kiss. "A-amir" Exclaimed Zenep in a breathy whimper as she pulled away from the kiss and tried to catch her breath. Amir then slowly pulled away and began removing his watch as Zenep still blushed from the intensity of the kiss. "W-well I wanted you to know that, Kaori is expecting a child." Exclaimed Zenep gulping as she watched Amir unbutton his shirt. "Is that so?" He replied, his husky voice sending shivers down her spine. "Ye-yes" she continued before taking a small pause and moving towards him. "Amir, are you okay, you seem off." Asked Zenep as she observed how quiet he was being. "I'm fine my love it's just that, Ali... We need to find him and his accomplice and trust me when we do, your little college friend won't see the light of day ever again."
He exclaimed before Zenep's face morphed into worry.

Tbc...

14th chap c ya'll in next-