𝟎𝟎𝟖. surprise! surprise!

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐆, 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 since she'd last seen him, in reality though, it had been around an hour since she'd last seen him

𝐊𝐘𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐆, 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 since she'd last seen him, in reality though, it had been around an hour since she'd last seen him. She was not very keen on leaving him alone. She was told that he was in one of the rooms in the statue with all the scrolls and books about Avatar Kyoshi. 

As she walked into the dimly lit room, she spotted Katara in the corner reading a few scrolls, while Aang was on the other side sitting crossed legged. He looked defeated to be honest, as he looked up at her, he only smiled sadly and looked back down, all playfulness gone. 

   "Nothing. Nothing about the Avatar State or any of her powers." complained Aang. "Nothing that can help me train. So how in the world am I supposed to figure out how to save the world?"

   "Hey, come on. There's got to be something around here." said Kya as she walked closer to the books. 

   "Did you know she was an orphan?" said Katara, holding a book up as Aang walked closer to her to have a look. 

   "Lived on the streets until she was hired as a house girl for the richest family on the island. She was quiet and kind. No one had a clue she'd become the Avatar."

Kya turned to her and stared in question at the scroll in her hand. Aang on the other hand asked as he stood up, "Yeah, so how did she go from this. . . to that?" He pointed to a painting of Kyoshi. 

   "Only justice will bring peace." quoted Katara as she stood next to him. 

   "I never wanted to fight, and I'm afraid of hurting someone." said Aang. The kid was genuine, Kya knew it but she was worried about the war and how the world would do if he doesn't defeat the fire nation.