𝟎𝟏𝟎. king bumi . . . the comedian?

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹  𝑻𝑬𝑵

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 firebenders, but Kya wouldn't be lying if she said that she was scared of the king

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 firebenders, but Kya wouldn't be lying if she said that she was scared of the king. The palace looked even better than the city, but right now Kya was more focused on the fact that one: her hair was ruined, and two: they might get punished by the king.

The grand ceiling of the palace of Omashu loomed high above, there were beautiful designs everywhere which Kya was staring at until Sokka hit her arm and gestured towards the king. The King of Omashu, who sat on his throne, guarded by two stern-faced guards. 

A watch guard stood at the entrance, slightly stepping aside to allow four to pass through. Kya's gaze settled on the king, who looked at them with a questioning expression, arching an eyebrow and grunting as if he was thinking. 

As they were pushed into a kneeling position by two guards, an Omashu soldier stepped forward and spoke. "Your majesty, these juveniles were arrested for vandalism, traveling under false pretenses, and malicious destruction of cabbages."

The cabbage merchant, who had followed them into the hall, jumped up and down, waving his fist in the air. "Off with their heads! One for each head of cabbage!"

   "Silence! Only the king can pass down judgment. What is your judgment, sire?" The soldier gestured at the merchant, his voice firm.

The king squinted his eyes and grunted, considering the situation. The quartet uneasily eyed each other. Kya gulped while Sokka whimpered softly, while Katara managed a somewhat hopeful smile, her hands folded in front of her. Aang, however, kept his gaze fixed to the side, one eyebrow arched in a pout.