𝟎𝟎𝟗. omashu is always eventful

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 told him during his time in the spirit world, as they flew on Appa away from Kyoshi Islands

𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 told him during his time in the spirit world, as they flew on Appa away from Kyoshi Islands. Sokka still had some of his makeup and warrior outfit on as he sat behind them. Katara was sitting next to Kya who sat on the right side of the saddle.

   "Kyoshi said I can only call upon one of the past Avatars when I'm in their shrines." said Aang, as Appa grunted.

   "What else did she tell you?" asked Katara. 

   "We must get to the Northern Water Tribe because something terrible is going to happen there. Something only, I can stop." added Aang. Kya's breathe stopped for a second. She really hoped that Avatar Kyoshi had missaid something or that Aang was joking but with the look on his face, she knew he wasn't.

Sokka glanced at her from behind and sighed. He knew Kya was worried now, or more than before. He tried to uplift the atmosphere and said, "All right, North it is, then. We just gotta get there before the Firebenders catch up to us."

   "Don't worry Aang, you don't have to do this alone." said Kya finally looking back up to him.

   "You have me, Kya, Katara, and a flying ball of fur." added Sokka. "What more do you need?"

The quartet had been travelling for a few days now, but their final destination for the time being was the Earth Kingdom of Omashu, which Aang seemed rather excited about. The journey had been long, with Appa soaring above vast landscapes, from sprawling forests to towering mountains.

Aang spoke highly of the city, "You guys are going to love Omashu," he said, his eyes gleaming with anticipation. "It's one of the friendliest cities in the Earth Kingdom, and the people there are amazing!"