chapter 5

/ / Lily / /

It was a sunday morning, and i got ready for a picknick with Calum. "Do i look okay?" I ask Mali who's sitting on her bed, reading a magazine. "Yes, what are you going to do?" She asks, and i blush. "Calum and i are having a picknick." I say, and Mali smiles. "That's cute." She says, and i nod. I grab my phone and bag, and give Mali a hug. "Bye!" She says, and i walk away.

"It's beautiful here!" I say to Calum as we walk around the park to find a place where we can sit. Calum nods, and points at a a tree. "There.. in the shadow.. good spot!" He smiled, and we walk towards the tree, and place our things at the floor.
Calum sits down with his back to the tree and i lay down with my head in his lap.
"Can you sing for me?" I ask, and Calum shakes his head.
"No." He says, and i chuckle. "Why not?" I ask, and get up. "I just don't like singing in front of people.." he says, and i look at him. "People told me that i couldn't sing.. since then i don't reallt sing anymore.. but Luke, Michael and Ashton do." He says.
"I'm sure it would sound like an angel." I say, and Calum laughs. "Yeah.." he says, and takes some strawberry's. "Try these!" He says, and puts a strawberry in my mouth. "Good!" I say, and he also tries one. "Perfect!" He says, and i laugh.

--

I walk into school, it's monday again, and i'm followed by Mali who keeps talking about some magazine she was reading, but i'm not really interested in magazines.
We sit down at our table, and Calum walks in.
"Hey Mali.. and Lily," he winks at me, and i blush, "i have a birthday party from my friend this weekend.. he asked if you'd like to come too.." Calum says, and i nod.
Mali gives him a thumbs up, and he nods. "Good." He says, and gives me a quick kiss on my cheek before sitting down next to Michael.

"Let's go to the mall, and buy some clothes for this weekend." Mali says. "Good one." I say, and walk to my bed and grab my purse and phone.
We walk to the bus stop, and when the bus comes, we quickly get in, and find our seats.

"We should go to Forever21.. they have good stuff there!" I say, and Mali laughs. "Sure!" She says, and we walk into the store.
We both go our own way, and we meet eachother by the changing rooms, and i look at Mali who has her arms full with clothes, she can't even hold them. "What do you have?" I laugh, and she puts all the clothes in a changing room. "Clothes for autumn and the winter.. i only packed my summer clothes." She says, and i roll my eyes. "Smart." I say, and get into the changing rooms.
I get out, and show Mali my jeans and sweater. "Cute!" Mali says, and i look at myself in the mirror. "Too much colour.." i say, and look at the sweater. "There's nothing wrong with colour." Mali laughs, and i roll my eyes. "i just don't like too much colour.. it's distracting." I say. Mali nods, and shows me her clothes.
"I like the top!" I say, and she looks down at her shirt, with a quote on it.

Don't read the next sentence..

You littlw rebel, i like you.

I laugh at the words on her shirt, and Mali takes it off.
"It's in!" She says, ans tries on more clothes.

After walking around the mall with a few bags full of clothes, we get tired, and walk back to the bus stop.
"I had a fun day!" Mali says, and i nod. "True.. i'm really happy that we're so close Mali.." i say, and Mali smiles. "Me too.. i was scared that my roommate would be a bitch.. but you're not!" She smiles, and i laugh. "I was thinking the same thing." i say. Mali kisses my cheek, and we get in the bus that arrived during our conversation.

"Jesus, what have you two done? Stole the mall?" Calum asked, the moment we walked in, and i laughed.
"What are you doing in OUR room?" Mali asked, and Calum showed her the key to our room with a smile on his face. "Key." He said. "How did you get that one?" I ask, and he pointed at Mali. "For emergency's." She says, and i nod.
"But not for sneeking into my room to sleep with my roommate!" Mali says to Calum, and laughs.
"Trust me.. i won't. He says, and winks at me.
"What did you buy?" Calum asks, and we show him our clothes.
"Nice.. put them on saturday!" He says, and Mali and i laugh.
"Yeah duh, that's why we bought them in the first place." I say, and sit down beside him.
Calum pouts and i kiss his cheek.
"I'm tired. Cal get out, wanna sleep." I say, and Calum frowns.
"It's only eight.." he says.
"Yeah, but i want rest." Mali says, and she changes into pyjamas. Calum kissed me goodbye, and left.