Chapter 44

//Lily//

"I'm so damn nervous." I sigh, and Mali nods, and she finishes my hair.
"Done!" She says, and i smile, looking at myself in the mirror. "It looks amazing!" i say. I apply my foundation, bronzer, do my eyebrows, and out eyeliner and mascara on. "Apply natural, pink, lipstick, it looks good with your dress!" Mali says, and i nod, applying the lipstick.
"Can you help me with my dress?" I ask, and Mali nods. I take my dress out of my wardrobe, and put it on slowly while Mali holds my hair.
Mali helps me to zip it up, and then i help her with her dress.
After we finish everything, we walk out, and go to the gymnasion where the graduation will be.

"You look beautiful!" Calum says, and i blush. "You too, in your suit!" I say, and kiss his lips. "Where are the other guys?" I ask, and Calum shrugs. "I'll look for them!" He says, and walks away.

We sit down, and wait for everyone to arrive and sit down.
"Mom, dad!" I look up, and see Mali running towards her parents. I smile, and follow her, so hugging them.
They sit down beside us, and i look around to see my own parents walking in too. I wave at them, and they walk towards me, and hug me. "This is Joy, and this is David, Calum and Mali's mom!" I say, and they meet eachother.

The ceremony starts, and i give Mali a small push. "Have you seen Calum?" i ask, and she nods. "They were late, as always, so the principal wanted them to sit there, on the other side." She says, and i look around, and see Calum. He tries to fix his tie with Michael, and i giggle.

"We are very proud of our students! Let's call them, one by one, so they can have their exam results, and they can say something if they want to." The principal says, and i sigh, looking at Mali. "This will last for a few hours." She says, and i nod.

"Lily Smith." Everyone starts clapping, and i nervously get up, and walk to the front, and get on the small stage.
The principal shakes my head, and points to the microphone.
I nod, and turn around.

"Uhm, uh, yeah, for a few weeks i've been thinking about what to tell when i was standing here, but now, the moment is here, and i forgot everything." I look around the room, and see everyone staring at me.
It makes me even more nervous, and i look at Mali who winks at me.
"Uh, when i came here, i was quite scared.. what if my roommate is a bitch, oh sorry for my language.. what if college is not the way i imagined it? But, it was the way i imagined it. My roommate was the sweetest, and she was like a sister for me.. Her brother was the hottest, he became my boyfriend, and his friends, were the best.. they became my best friends. Because of them, i'm standing here..
Thank you everyone!" I say.

Everyone starts clapping, and Mali comes running towards me and hugs me. It doesn't take long, or Calum, Michael, Luke and Ashton are also standing with us in a grouphug.

I let go of them, and look them in their eyes. "We made it." Luke says, and i nod.
"I love you guys." I say, and we hug again.

THE END.

A/N WOHOO that was the last chapter of this story! I hope you enjoyed reading! I loved writing it! Please, tell me in the comments what you think!

I have a new idea for a new fanfiction, it's called 'Everything i didn't say' with our lovable drummer Ashton Irwin ♡

I'll update it tomorrow, so if you want to read it, go check it out!

Thank you all so much for reading, and i hope you'll read my other fanfictions too!

Lots of love, Willeke.

Xxx