Chapter 34

//Lily//

I walked into Mali her room after school, being followed by Calum. I see Lauren sitting on her bed, reading a book, and when she sees us, she gets up. "What do you need?" She asks, and i look at her. "We know what you're doing Lauren." I say, and Lauren frowns. "You what?" She asks, and i roll my eyes. "Do you know what i talk about when i say David Brinley?" I ask, and Lauren her eyes grow wide. "How do you know him?" She asks, and i laugh. "That's not important." Calum says. "Listen Lauren, you play with people's feelings, and i warn you, stop this. I have enough evidence that you're the one who's using David.. taking all the pictures, listening to our conversation." I say, and Lauren shakes her head. "He told you everything.." Lauren says, and i nod. "And don't you dare to touch him!" Calum says.
Lauren sighs, and looks up at us. "Why, Lauren?" I ask, and she shrugs.
I sit down beside her, and look at her. "Tell me.. now." I say.
"It all started two years ago.." Lauren begins, and i look at Calum who winks at me. "I had a boyfriend.. but, he cheated on me.. he played with me, and was rude. When i came here and heard from Mali that Calum was hurt because of Lily, i was getting angry. Because i knew exactly how Calum felt. I wanted to make Lily feel like we felt.. by taking pictures and being a stalker." Lauren says.
"Lauren, to be honest, i don't know what to say right now.. but, this has to stop." I say, and Lauren nods. "I know Lily. I'm sorry, and Calum, i'm sorry too." Lauren says, and Calum smiles. "Sorry accepted." He says.

"So, she stops doing this creepy stalking thing?" Mali asks, i nod. We bought pizza's for everyone, and are now on our way back to our room.
We walk into our room, and see Lauren, packing her bags. "What are you doing?" I ask, and Lauren sighs. "I need to make a new start.. i can't stay here.. after everything that has happened.. i'm sorry." She says, and i look at Mali.
"Okay.." Mali says, and i look back at Lauren who walks towards us. "Bye." She says, and gives us a hug, before leaving.
I look at Mali, and she smiles. "What?" I ask.
"Welcome in your new room!" She says. I laugh, and open my arms. "Yes!" I yell, and Malk jumps into my arms.

I sit down in Calum's lap, and eat my pizza. "I hope things will be better without Lauren." Calum says, and i nod. "No drama." Mali says, and i smile.
I look up at Calum, and give him a kiss on his jawline.
We continue with eating our pizza's, and then lay down and watch a movie.

**

It's been a week since Lauren went home, and things have been good. We are the same group of friends we were before, and Calum and i are closer then ever.

I walk into school, and sit down at my table, as we wait for the teacher to come.
I talk with Mali about girl stuff, while Calum tries to get my attention by poking my sides, and whispering my name.
The teacher walks in, and when everyone is in silence, he starts talking.

**

Hand in hand, Calum and i walk into his room, where Michael, Luke and Ashton are sitting. "Hey guys." Calum says, and sits down on his bed. "Sorry, do you want us to practice somewhere else?" Luke asks, and Calum shakes his head no.
The boys start playing some songs, and i look at Calum, who's smiling while watching the boys playing.
"Guys, need an extra guitar?" He suddenly asks, and Luke looks up. "What? You mean.. you?" He asks, and Calum nods, and walks over to his closet, and takes his guitar out.
"C'mon." He says, and starts playing along with the boys.

And it's like nothing bad has ever happened.

**

A/N HELLO. That was the next chapter, and finally this drama is over :) hehe.
Hope you liked it xx