iChapter 4

// lily //

The music was loud, and i everywhere i looked, i saw drunk people, kissing, dancing, and getting more drunk.
I sighed, and looked at Mali who was dancing with Michael, and Luke was dancing with Ashton and some other girls.

Boys will be boys.

I turned around and bumped into Calum who spilled his drinks all over his chest.
"Oh my god, i am so sorry!" I said, and tried to wipe the drinks off of his shirt.
"Lily calm down, you only make it even more worse." Calum laughed, and i blushed.
"I'll get you a new one.." i said, and walked to the kitchen, and got a beer and some coke for myself.
"Here!" I said, giving him the beer.
"Thank you!" He said, and we cheered.
"Like it here?" Calum asked, and i shrug.
"I don't know.. i've never been to party's like this.." i say, and Calum smiles.
"I don't like it either.. i come here every week, and every week it's the same.. it gets bored." He says.
"We can go?" I ask, and Calum stares at me.
"And where would you like to go?" He asked, and i shrug again.
"Going for a walk? It's hot in here." I say, and walk away, with Calum following me.

--

We have been walking around for god knows how long, and i start getting tired.
I see a bench, and sit down, and wait for Calum to sit down too.
"So, how's college so far? Everything you expected?" Calum asked, and i smile.
"Yes it's amazing!" I say, and smile.
"Good.. and the party's?" He laughs, and i giggle.
"It's okay, but not really my thing." I say.
"I used to go to those party's every week, get drunk, try to get the girls.." Calum said, and i don't know why, but it hurt me when he said that. He doesn't look like a guy who tries to get all the girls.
"Why?" I look at him, and he shrugs.
"It was my first year in colloge.. i just wanted to be the cool kid you know? Now i'm not like that anymore, if you think. I want to focus on my school, not on party's and not on alcohol." Calum says.
"And not on girls.." i said.
Calum lookes up at me, and frowned.
"Why would you say that?" He asks.
"Well, i see all those guys, your friends included, trying to get the girls, but you don't.. why's that?" I ask, not trying to sound rude.
"Actually..." he says, and wraps an arm around me, "i'm trying to get one now.." Calum says.
Before i could say something, he leaned in closer, and our lips met.
It was not a kiss full of lust.. it was a kiss full of love, a kiss you share with someone you're special to.. but still, there's something on my mind who made this stop, and so, i pulled back.
"I-i have to go." I said, and ran away.
"Lily!" i heard Calum behind me, but i didn't listen.

--

"I'm going home!" I said to Mali, and she frowned. "Why?" She asked.
"Something happened, and i don't feel like partying now." I said, as i tried to get her away from Michael who was clearly drunk.
"What happened Lily? Where is Cal?" Mali asked, and let go of Michael and followed me to the door.
"I don't know, now please come with me." I said, and called a Taxi to pick us up, and bring us home.

Those taxi's take too long, but finally, it was here, and Mali and i got in.
The ride home was silent, and the traffic was horrible.
It was night, all we saw was taxi's, teenagers who were blocking the way with their drunk heads, but finally, we arrived.
I walked to our dorm room, and opened the door.
"Now tell me what happened Lil.." Mali said as she took off her heels and sat down on my bed.
"Promise me, that you won't be angry." I said, and Mali reached out her pinky.
"Promise." She said, as we made the pinky promise. I took a deep breath, and looked at Mali. "Calum and i kissed." I said, and Mali frowned. "What, when?" She asked, and i sat down beside her. "Tonight.. We went for a walk.. Amd we just talked, and then it happened." I said.
"You don't seem very happy about it, are you?" She asked, and i shrug. "I don't know actually.. He told me that he always used to get drunk and try get the girls.. I don't want to be one of them." I said, and Mali nodded. "I understand." She said, and i sighed. "You know what it is Mali.. He's a great guy, he really is, and i have mixed feelings.. Maybe i like him,more then a friend, but i'm scared." I say.
Mali puts her arm around me, and pulls me into a hug. "Scared of what?" She asks, and i close my eyes, trying to think.
"To get hurt." I say.
"He won't hurt you." Mali says, "He's not the same guy he was a few years ago.. I talked about this with him.. He's serious now, and i see the way he looks at you, and talks to you.." Mali says.
"I know.." I say.
We hear a knock on the door, and Mali gets up, and walks to the door.
"Mali, is Lily here?" It's Calum, and Mali turns around. "She is." She says, and Calum walks in. "Can i talk to you?" He asks, and i nod, looking at Mali who smiles at me, and walks out of the room to leave us alone.
"I'm sorry Lily." Calum says, and he sits down beside me.
"No i'm sorry.. For walking away like that." I say, and Calum places his hand on my knee.
"Why did you?" He asked, and i look at the floor.
"I was scared.. When you told me that you used to get the girls, and you kissed me.. Not that i don't liked it, i really like you Calum, i just don't want to be one of those girls." I say, and Calum sighs.
"I changed Lily, i told you." Calum says, "you're not going to be one of those girls.. I don't want you to." He says, and i look up at him. "Why did you kiss me then?" I ask.
"Because i like you." Calum says, and i smile. "You do?" I ask, and Calum nods.
"I like you too." I say, and Calum opens his arms. "Come here." He chuckles, and i wrap my arms around his waist, with my head on his chest. He runs his hand through my hair, and kissed my forhead.
"We're going to do it slowly, and see where this ends, good?" He whispers, and i nod.

I've never felt so happy in my life.