Chapter 11

// Lily //

The weekend was over, and i wished i could stay there in that hotel for the rest of my life, with Mali, Calum, and the other guys, who are now my bestfriends.

I out my bags in the car, and hopped in, sitting down beside Calum, and Luke startes driving.
Ashton, who was sitting beside Luke in the passenger seats, turned the radio on, and we started singing along to the songs that were on.

The drive was short, and we arrived at college. We greeted the principal who was sitting outside his office.

Mali and i opened the door, and walked in. "What's this?" Mali asked, and i followed her eyes to see what she was staring at. I saw my suitcases on my bed, all packed, and my posters were off my wall. "Who did this?" I ask, and look around the room.
I texted Calum, who came to my room with the other boys, to see what was going on.
"There's a note." Michael said, and pointed to my suitcase. I took the note off, and unfolded it.

Be ready at 5.

I frowned. "This is scary." I say, and Mali takes the note from my hands. "You are not going!" She says.
"What if it is a creep who's going to kill you?" She asked, and i gasp.
"Don't scare her." Luke said.
"Just go, and we'll go with you." Ashton said, and i nodded.

It was now five pm, and i was standing outside, with Mali and the boys behind me, when a car showed up. I recognized that car.

"shit.." i said.

"Who's that?" Calum asked, and i grabbed his hand.

"My parents." I said. The car stopped in front of me, and my parents got out. "Hello Lily, and 'friends'." My mom said.
"What do you want?" I ask, and she takes the suitcase from my hand, and puts them in the car.
"You need some time alone, this place is not good, and those 'friends' bring out the worst in you." My dad says.
"Jesus, this is the biggest bullshit i've ever seen!" I say.
"See? You never used to talk like that." My mom says. "No, because everytime i did, i got send to my room.. i'm eighteen, i can do whatever i want to do now." I say.
"You got that wrong little girl.. we're your parents, and if we want you to come home, you are coming home." My dad says.
"I have school.. you can't just take me away.." i say.
My dad walks towards me and looks at Calum. "Let go of her." He says. "No." Calum says. "Last time.. let. Her. Go." He says.
Calum shakes his head, and my dad grabbed my arms, and pulled me away from him.
"Let me go!" I scream.
The principal must have heard the scene that's going on here, and he walks up to us. "Lily, what's going on here?" He asks, and i turn around. "My parents want me to go home." I say.
"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, you can't just take a student from our school." He says.
"Oh, yes we can." My dad says, and pushes me towards the car, and i get in.
"Goodbye." My mom says, and gets in, before driving away.

"I thought i was never going to say this, but right now, you two are the worst parents ever." I say.
"You don't even give me time to explain this.. and i finally made some friends.. you always told me to make friends, and now i did, it's still not good!" I say.
"Yeah, we want you to make friends, not some stupid guys who will use you.. four guys and two girls, that can't be good." My mom says. "Mom, Mali is Calum his sister. They would never do the things you think they're doing." I say.
"Not yet. First, they are being nice, you'll Trust them, and then.. they'll turn into evil monsters." My mom says. I can't help, but laugh at her words. "You don't understand what friendship is." I say.

We arrive at the house i used to live in for eighteen years. I get out of the car, and walk towards the door, not even bothering to take my suitcases with me. "Don't you forget something?" My dad asks, and i turn around. "You two want me here.. i don't.. so you can take my suitcases." I snao, and continue my way to the door. I walk in, and go to my room, without saying a word.
I take my phone out of my pocket, and see missed calls from Mali and Calum. I'm about to call back, but my mom walks in with my suitcases, and holds her hand out in front of me. "What?" I ask, as i press the call button. "Phone." She demands. "Lily?" I hear Calum say, but my mom won't let me answer, because she takes my phone, and turns it off.

I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I have mever ever seen this side of my parents. They want to protect me, and i'm thank full for that, but i can make my own choices. They don't understand.

I go downstairs after thinking for hours, and see that my mom and dad made dinner. I sit down at the table, and wait for them to sit down too.
"Thanks." I say, when my mom gives me my plate with food.
"Mom?" I ask, and my mom looks up. "Do i have to stay here forever now?" I ask, and my mom shrugs. "If you keep talking the way you talk now, and can't behave, yes, you have to. But if you learn from this, you can go back to college, but not back to that buildinf full of brainless people." She says. I sigh, and clench my fists under the table.
I swead, if she doesn't shut up about this, i'm going to lose my shit.

But i'll do everything for them, everything so i can back to college. Back to my friends.. and back to Calum.