After the Merge -The great Wyldfire-

When Skylor arrived at the monastery, she saw as Kai was greeted. Well it was more of a tackle.

She moved out of the way of a kid with red hair. The two collapsed into a pile of laughter.

"Kai!" The girl said. She turned to Skylor. "KAI!!! A STRANGER FOLLOWED YOU!!!"

The girl started throwing fire balls at Skylor. She tried to control them but her contact with Kai was wearing off. Kai got up and shielded her.

"Woah woah woah!" He said. "Wyldfire! Stop!"

The girl stopped flinging fire.

"...stop..?" She asked, looking past Kai at Skylor. "Why?!"

"Because this is my friend!" Kai said. "Not a stranger."

"..."

"Oh..." the girl muttered. "Sorry, Kai's friend."

"Girlfriend. actually," Skylor muttered, moving past Kai. She turned to Kai. "I don't know why it's hard to say that."

"It slipped out like that, I dunno." Kai shrugged. Skylor rolled her eyes. But she smiled when she turned away from him. He was such an idiot. But he was her idiot anyways.

"So I'm guessing you're Wyldfire, huh?" Skylor said with a smile.  Wyldfire glared at her.

"What's it to ya?" Wyldfire said.

Skylor shook off the unfriendliness and continued.

"So are you just as cool as Kai has been saying?" Skylor asked, the little girl's eyes lit up with interest.

"Well, obviously." She said, putting her hands on her hips. "I was raised by dragons, did you know that?"

"Well of course!" Skylor said. "What else could have raised you to be so tough? I've heard all about the 'Wyldfire'."

The girl looked like she was trying to act less happy than she was.

"Yeah, yeah, I can give you an autograph later." She said, turning around and crossing her arms.

Kai walked back to Skylor, he and her went into the monastery.

"Geez, you're good." He whispered.

"You know I'm a master manipulator." She said.

"Yeah, ouch. It still hurts." Kai said.

"Oh come on, it's been years and we both defeated him in the end." Skylor laughed. "And I did apologize when I had been turned into an anacondri."

"I know, but it's the principle." Kai said. "And I'd like an apology from human you."

Skylor ignored him but remembered a funny memory.

"'Was it his plan to make me fall for you, or was it yours?'" Skylor quoted. Kai groaned at the line.

"-'Because it worked.'" The two said together.

Their laughter echoed in the hallway.