After the merge -acquired and received-

Skylor was able to ask around about the kids, she had found this much; their names were Arin and Sora. The two owned the dragon like a pet... and they were going to be headed into a valley near the mountain Skylor lived in. The desert valley would pass the mountains.

She mapped out the area early. She camped onto the side of the canyon. It was late in the afternoon when she heard people walking. The two kids a two cloaked strangers. The dragon was with them.

Skylor smiled. This would be easy. She threw an explosive across to the other side of the valley, it hit the ground and stunned the group. The two coated figures went to check it out and Skylor jumped down, she threw a few more to scatter them. Dust picked up and the girl wiped her eyes from the small cloud of dust. Skylor swept up the little dragon and ran the other way. She heard the younger boy call after her, coughing from the dust.

"Riyu!!" He yelled. Skylor didn't understand what he was saying, Maybe he didn't speak Ninjargon. "Stop!"

Skylor kept running. She eventually got away.

When she was at a safe spot, she bound the dragons legs and but it into a cage Rapton had also provided her. This was easy.

Skylor had never captured a dragon before, her targets were usually people. Never animals.

Maybe capturing it four days and six hours earlier might give her bonus points, or at least help her reputation as a bounty hunter.

Where would she even find Rapton? She looked at the futuristic cage. There was a blinking yellow light. Probably a tracker. It started flashing as soon as Skylor put the dragon in the cage. This must be how they planned on picking it up. The sky was becoming dark now.

Skylor made her way back in the direction of the crossroads. Except on the way she was stopped. A flying sword struck the dirt just in front of where Skylor was standing. She looked up around, in front of her, a few yards away were the two masked figures and the two kids. Skylor reached to grab the sword until another strange sound pierced the air. On the other side of the canyon, Rapton and more of his soldiers were flying down the cliff, probably tracking the location on the dragon cage.

Rapton got to her first. He jumped off his flying thing and approached me, checking out the dragon in the cage.

"That was way earlier than I thought, did you have any trouble?" He asked. One of his foot soldiers tapped him in the shoulder and pointed at the four approaching. Rapton sighed.

"We'll deal with 'em." He said, taking the cage. He handed her a sack of coins and loaded the dragon onto the flying machine. Skylor stuffed the bag into their back bag and picked up the sword that was stuck in the dirt. Skylor heard the four yelling to each other.

"Me and Arin will go after Rapton! You and sora go after that bounty hunter!" One of the masked ones said. The girl and the other masked person nodded and headed straight for Skylor. Skylor sighed and span the sword in her hand. The young boy and the first masked figure ran after Rapton.

The girl named Sora got to her first, it wasn't hard to sweep her off her feet and leave her lying on the ground. The one in all red? Not so easy. They were definitely experienced.

Skylor and them clashed Swords, at one point Skylor had to fall back to keep from being beheaded. She rolled to the side as he tried to slice down at her.

She jumped up and met his sword with hers, but it didn't last long. He was able to knock her sword out of her hand. Skylor looked back it the sword and he rested his over his shoulder.

"Not so tough, are ya?" He said. Skylor took out her own daggers and leaped towards him, takings him by surprise. He just barely blocked. Sora had gotten up from the ground, she started to walk towards the two. The one in red shook his hand at her.

"No, no. I can do this by myself!" He said confidently. "Go get Riyu!"

Sora nodded and ran in the direction of the other two.

Their fight became faster and more heated. Skylor was having trouble keeping up with him, though he also looked tired.

Eventually both of their weapons were cast aside, and they were fighting with their hands. Neither of them had let the other land an actual hit, it angered both of them.

The one in red threw a punch at skylors face, she dodged out of the way and grabbed his arm. She flipped him over her shoulders. As they made direct physical contact, skylor felt a familiar feeling. She was absorbing an elemental power! She hadn't for ages. It felt pretty nice.

He landed on his back and yelled in anger. He turned on his hands and knees and knelt as he shot a large fireball at Skylor's face. She put her hand in front of her and countered it with her own bit of fire. The one in red scowled.

"Really..?! Another one?!" He said in frustration as he stood up. "Two was annoying, but now this is frustrating!"

Skylor didn't respond at first. But she stopped relentlessly attacking.

"Kai?" Skylor asked.