𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕

I awake with a throbbing headache, wincing as I open my eyes to the sun. I sit up, groaning. "Good morning, baby." I hear a voice say.

Why does my head hurt like hell..?

I glance beside me, seeing my boyfriend putting on his shirt. "Hi.." I whisper, holding my head in my hands.

Rafe hands me a glass of water, I take a sip in hopes that it will help with my migraine. He sits down on the bed and tucks my hair behind my ear.

I smile, looking up at him. "How are you feeling?" He asks, rubbing my chin with his thumb.

"Like complete shit." I answer, laughing dryly.

This is definitely a hangover migraine, i can't really remember being drunk though last night.——————————————————————————
"What happened last night?" I ask him, rubbing the back of my neck. "You got wasted and I had to bring you here since you couldn't drive home." He explains, carefully.

"Thank you, babe." I answer, caressing his cheek with my finger.

"Did I get really drunk?" I ask, holding his hand. "You asked me if we could make out at 11 pm at night." He responds, grinning.

I guess I got my answer.

I cover my face with my hands, "Oh god." I laugh. "Did you say yes?" I question, uncovering my face. "Of course not, baby." Rafe chuckles, holding my hands.

"I wish we could have stayed in your bathroom a little longer.." I say, playing with his hair. ——————————————————————————
"It's a good thing we don't have to" He answers, placing a kiss on my lips. I smile, kissing him back softly.

I think we would have gotten caught if we stayed longer, not that it wouldn't be worth it.

I pull away, getting out of the bed and taking off Rafe's shirt. I remove the straps of my dress from my shoulders, making them fall down to expose my bra fully.

"I'm going to take a shower, I'll be waiting for you.." I say, leaving the bathroom door open. I turn on the warm water and step inside the shower.

After a few minutes, I see the curtain being pulled aside. Rafe steps inside, putting his hands on my waist.

We haven't showered together in a while.——————————————————————————
I wrap my arms around his neck, looking up at him. "Did everyone get to give Sarah her gifts?" I ask him.

"No, I was thinking we could give it to her this morning." Rafe says.

"Great, I'll text the group to come over in an hour." I tell him, turning off the shower. We dry ourselves off and get dressed.

"How come you didn't get drunk last night?" I ask Rafe, clipping my bra in the back.

"I thought you needed a little night off so I kept myself sober in case you needed help." He answers, zipping up his jeans.

He gave me his night off to make sure I was safe..

"Awh, really?" I say, putting on my white crew neck sweatshirt. ——————————————————————————
"I care about you, baby." He says, throwing on a grey t-shirt. I throw my arms around him, squeezing him tightly. "Thank you.." I whisper.

He kisses my head, grinning.

I put on a pair of light blue ripped jeans and unplug my phone from my charger.

I open Rafe's door and walk down the hall. "Sar?" I say, knocking lightly. "Come in." She says, in a weak voice.

Is she alright?