𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎

I wake up the next morning, yawning. I scroll on my phone before realizing I need to wake up.

I'm still kind of pissed off about what my grandma said last night, but I know it wasn't her intention. On the other hand, tomorrow is my two year anniversary with Rafe!

I take a bath with a bath bomb to relax my muscles, I dry myself off and change into a simple outfit. I head downstairs for breakfast and make myself some toast.

"Morning, dear." My grandma's voice echos, walking into the kitchen in her robe. "Morning!" I answer, perkily.

I grab the jam from the fridge and spread it on the toast.

She grabs a cup of coffee and sits down at the counter, "What are your plans for today?" My grandma asks, taking a sip.——————————————————————————
"I'm not sure, I might text my friends to see if they can come over." I tell her, taking a bite of my toast.

I haven't seen them since Sarah's birthday so it'll be nice to catch up.

"What a wonderful idea, what's the name of the nice blond boy?" She asks, I immediately know who she's talking about.

"Jj?" I answer, taking another bite.

"Yes, Jj. I like him, he's a fine young man." She smiles, putting her cup in the sink.

My parents come into the kitchen to join us, "What are you two talking about?" My mom asks, sitting down beside me.

"Plans for today." I explain, rinsing my plate.

I know the pogues won't be able to stop teasing me about this.——————————————————————————
"So, tomorrow is your two year anniversary!" My mom adds, excitedly. I smile, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah, I think we're going to eat at a Restaurant." I tell them, flustered.

"I'm happy for you, sweetheart." My dad says, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks, I'm going to text the group to see if they can come over." I tell them, reaching for my phone.

I open my messages and text the group chat to make arrangements.

MESSAGES:

Hey guys, want to come over to hang out?

John B: I'll be there.

Jj: Me too.

Kiara: I don't have any shifts today so I'll come too!

Sarah: I'll obviously be there!

Rafe: I'll come over, baby.

Great, See you in an hour!
——————————————————————————
I'm glad they can all make it this time.

I slide my phone in my back pocket and head back to my room. I sit on my bed and watch a movie to pass the time.

After an hour had passed, I hear a knock at the front door. I rush downstairs, "Coming!" I yell.

I run into the living room quickly to let my grandmother know they're here so we can surprise them.

I open the front door with my grandma standing beside me. When the group notices my Grandma, they squeal with joy.

They rush in to hug her, embracing her completely. "Hello, my dears.." she says, lovingly.

"We missed you so much!" Sarah says, smilingly.