Chapter 3-Awakening & Containment Breach

Scene Change, [REDACTED]

In a random lab within a secret location, a test tube was in the room as multiple people in white coats were doing extensive research. Inside the tube lies a young man, wearing nothing but his drawers, hooked up to several wires, and was unconscious. This was none other than Issei Hyoudou, who was unconscious due to his illness. All of the doctors looked on and wondered what happened to him, all while trying to find a way to heal him. As Issei was unconscious, his mind was still active.

Issei: 'So I'm back here, huh...? Is this another joke of yours, Raynare...? Or am I really dead...?'

While Issei was thinking of the person that brought him pain, another one that had seemed to bring him comfort came up.

Issei: 'But why am I thinking of someone else...with navy blue hair...and incredible beauty...why...?'

As Issei was in his thoughts, within him formed a woman that had very long navy blue hair, yellow eyes, had a buxom figure and wore a maroon business skirt and coat that exposed a great chunk of her cleavage.

Issei turned around and was shocked at who was standing before him, and was even more shocked at knowing who it was.

Issei: Kalawarner...?

The Blunette, now known as Kalawarner, only giggled and approached Issei in a gentle manner. Once she was in front of him, Kalawarner placed a gentle hand on his cheek, looked into his eyes, and offered a sincere smile.

Kalawarner: It has been too long...

Issei was blushing a bit heavily, as Kalawarner was right in front of him, and he was scared on what she was going to do. Kalawarner saw this and reassured Issei.

Kalawarner: I'm sorry I had to fight against you...truth is, when I saw you the first time, I felt like you were the one to always keep my heart...But I was forced to do so...or I'd be killed...

Kalawarner then turned around and moved her hair aside, revealing a faint mark on the back of her neck. Issei saw this and realized she was forced to do it, which caused the brunette boy to hug the Fallen Angel from behind. Kalawarner felt his hug and was shocked, and even more so once Issei started to speak.

Issei: Don't say anything else...I forgive you...

Kalawarner was shocked that Issei forgave her, and the emotional wall she had fully collapsed, causing the Fallen Angel to turn and hug Issei as tight as she could, crying her eyes out as the Red Dragon began to calm her down. After nearly 10 minutes, Kalawarner had calmed down but didn't release the hug from Issei yet. He then began to speak softly to not worry the Blunette.

Issei: Are you feeling better?

Kalawarner only nodded, as she looked Issei in the eyes and started to blush, as Issei also had the same hue. In that moment that felt time warp around them, Issei and Kalawarner brought their heads closer and sealed a kiss with each other. It was one that wasn't full of lust, driven by greed, or anything else that could influence them. Their kiss was one of pure love, and the happiness between them was clearly evident.