Chapter 13-Containment Breach II

[REDACTED] Site

In the deepest part of one of the Foundation Sites, a steel cube can be seen, monitoring an entity of unparalleled nightmares. This entity does not like its face being seen, as it also prefers to be alone, despite its crying and sobbing. Scientists were tracking its pacing movements, which seemed normal for the time being. Unknown to them, somebody will see its face, causing a rage unlike any other.

Scene Change, ORC Clubroom

In the clubroom, Rias and her peerage were all sitting a bit gloomy, as they looked at pictures where they were happier when Issei was around. A little bit later, Sirzechs and Grayfia appeared to speak to Rias and her crew.

Sirzechs: I see you understand what you lost now...

Rias looked at a picture, unaware that there were four pixels that should've never been seen.

Rias: Yes, brother...

Grayfia: Let us hope this sticks with you all...

As she said that, she noticed four little pixels on the picture that she didn't notice at first, and thought to ask.

Grayfia: Why do these four little pixels look different?

Everyone wanted to see what she was talking about, as they went to take a look. However, a portal opened up in the middle of the room, as Issei stepped out and appeared with one of his girlfriends, Artoria. He saw Sirzechs and Grayfia and smiled at the two, then dropping it as he saw Rias and everyone else, save for Rosseweise.

 He saw Sirzechs and Grayfia and smiled at the two, then dropping it as he saw Rias and everyone else, save for Rosseweise

Issei: Hello, everyone

Sirzechs: Issei? What brings you here?

Issei: Just showing my girl around town...I'm surprised to see you two here, though...

Both Sirzechs and Grayfia smiled at Issei, but Grayfia knew something was different and needed to ask Issei. Before she had the chance, Isseis' phone went off, and he answered it.

Issei: Hello?

On the other side, a scientist was freaking out, as he was screaming.

Scientist: SOMEBODY SAW ITS FACE!!