Chapter 14-Holy Shocker

After dealing with the breach from the Shy Guy, Issei was in his bed as he was very slow to wake up. Once he got awake and out of the grip of his girls, he did his usual routine and dressed in his casual uniform. He saw the date that it was Easter Sunday, and Issei had a thought cross his mind.

Issei: 'Maybe I should have the Seraphs meet God, and maybe both Jeanne's as well..'

He smiled a bit and went downstairs, where his sister ran up and hugged him tightly, causing Issei to chuckle a little.

Angel: Don't scare me like that, brother..

Issei: I'm sorry, Angel. I promise I'll be careful from now on.

Angel just smiled, as she let go of Issei and he looked at his parents.

Issei: You remember when we had to pray to God back then?

Everyone nodded, unsure of where Issei was going with his question.

Issei: Well...I met Him...

Everyone had to take a second to register what Issei had said, because they were unsure if it was real or not.

Miki: Issei...isn't he dead.?

Gorou: Are you sure you met Him?

Issei: I'm certain, and if you need proof, I'll provide a picture to you all.

The Hyoudou family all looked to Issei, and agreed to have a photo provided, then he went up to wake both Jeanne's from their sleep. Issei knocked on the door gently, opening it slowly before he saw Jeanne and Jeanne Alter sleeping still, possibly tired from whatever happened the other day. This made Issei smile softly, as he lightly shook both girls awake, though one of them wasn't too thrilled.

Issei: Girls...it's time to wake up.

Jeanne groaned a little and looked up to Issei, smiling gently at him as she rubbed her eyes.

Jeanne: Is it morning already?

Issei nodded softly, as Jeanne Alter was not thrilled waking up.

Jeanne Alter: Can't you let me sleep longer..?

Issei: I'd like to, but I have something that'll make you girls shocked: God is real, and he's alive.

This message instantly shocked both girls, as they looked at Issei like he's crazy, but the smile said more than enough.

Issei: I'll let you two get changed, because we're going to Heaven first.

Both girls instantly shot out of bed and started to change, dressing in appropriate clothes so they don't expose too much, but still enough to be comfortable. Issei waited downstairs for them, and once he saw both Jeannes walking down, his blush grew as it was slightly noticeable.

 Issei waited downstairs for them, and once he saw both Jeannes walking down, his blush grew as it was slightly noticeable