Chapter 10-Back To School

It had been a few days since Issei had killed a God, becoming the first Red Dragon Emperor to ever do so. This had earned him the nickname 'God Slayer.' Now, Issei is back in his Kuoh Academy attire, which didn't fit him too much, as he had gotten significantly leaner, and his attitude had done a complete 180 from last time. As he approached the gates, many students saw him and didn't recognize him.

Random Girl 1: Who's that??

Random Girl 2: I don't know, but he's hot~

Random Girl 3: I want him so bad~~

The guys, however...

Random Boy 1: Another Prince...? Come on!!

Random Boy 2: First Kiba, now this guy!?

Random Boy 3: I'll kick your ass!!

Issei glared at the last boy coldly, and spoke with that same cold tone.

Issei: How about you try it...you won't last against me...

The third boy almost wet himself, and immediately he ran away, not wanting to provoke Issei any further. After that, he sat in his normal chair, opening his text messages and looking through files of the other SCPs, seeing if he could do anything to terminate them. Since it was empty in the class, Issei had a faint smile as he read a certain file: SCP 610, or The Flesh That Hates. Issei was reading it over, seeing if there was any way to terminate the disease in an abandoned sector in Russia. While he was reading, every other student in the class was coming in, and once they saw Issei, they whispered among themselves. Shortly after, the teacher came in and noticed Issei, wondering who it was.

Teacher: I didn't know we had a transfer student.

Issei: Wow...I'm gone for over a week, and this is how I'm treated now...

That statement made everyone gasp, shocked that they now know it's Issei, and not a transfer student. Xenovia, Asia, and Irina all wanted to talk to Issei, but he shot them a look that said to back off, causing the three of them to be upset and just take their seats.

Timeskip, Lunch

Lunch soon rolled around, and Issei was on the rooftop top alone, eating the bento that his girlfriends all contributed to. He smiled as he saw that all of his girls had enjoyed each others' company, and they all got along really well. As he was eating quietly, a voice made itself known, and it was one that surprised Issei.

???: You're back now, huh...?

Issei: Sona? What are you doing here?

Sona: I was wondering where you had gone off to, but I'm glad you're back

Sona: I was wondering where you had gone off to, but I'm glad you're back. Plus, I think there's a couple of people that really missed you...

Issei was a bit confused, as Sona looked behind her. He also looked behind Sona, and there were two people that actually shocked him that wanted to see him.