Chapter 7-XK

Scene Change, [REDACTED]

In one of the SCP Foundation sites, a set of double doors is standing firm. These intricate doors, once opened, lead to a barren dimension. Inside the domain, laid a truly horrific beast that is chained up, but only by one chain. The others have been broken, and it's only a matter of time before the last one breaks. This was known as SCP-2317, the Door to Another Dimension, which housed a creature only known as The Devourer Of Worlds.

 This was known as SCP-2317, the Door to Another Dimension, which housed a creature only known as The Devourer Of Worlds

The creature moved its arm, which caused the final chain binding him to break. Noticing this, the creature punched a hole through the ground, breaking its arm to the surface. This sudden action caused a seismic shift in the foundation, causing alarms to go off immediately. Every member felt it and knew exactly what's going on: the Devourer is free. Nobody knew the spell to bind the creature again, but there was one that can. The lead doctor in this site looked to the MTF soldier in charge.

Doctor: Call our best fighter. We need him right away.

MTF Soldier: At once!

The soldier ran to make the call, hoping that their best warrior would respond and help them out.

Scene Change, Pendragon Manor

Inside one of the guest rooms, four people are sleeping soundly, three of them with smiles. These four were Issei Hyoudou, Artoria & Mordred Pendragon, and Kuroka Toujou. They were all sound asleep, with the girls smiling in their sleep. After several hours of sleeping for the first time in days, all three girls woke up simultaneously, looking to each other, then to Issei, seeing he's still here. Their smiles were brighter and all three held onto him, finally having their man home. Issei then woke up to see all the girls holding him, making him smile and hold all of them.

Issei: I'm back, my loves. And I'm not leaving you this time.

All of them smiled at his declaration, and their hearts beat a bit faster, not wanting to let him go again. Suddenly, his phone started buzzing. Seeing that it was someone from the Foundation, Issei answered.

Issei: Hello?

MTF Soldier: SIR!! WE HAVE A SERIOUS EMERGENCY!! XK-CLASS!!!

Once Issei heard that, his entire demeanor changed.

Issei: What's going on?

MYF Soldier: THE DEVOURER IS FREE!!!

Issei widened his eyes, shocked that the Devourer is now roaming free. He then hears its cry, signaling that the end could be near if something isn't done.

Issei: I NEED ALL UNITS TO STOP THAT CREATURE RIGHT NOW!! ALL HANDS ON DECK!!

MTF Soldier: Yes, sir!

The call ends, and Issei, now agitated and extremely irate, gets up and is in his armor, not wasting a moment to be ready.