Chapter 2-Aftermath

In the ORC Clubroom

After Issei had run off, everyone was silent. Nobody knew what to say after Issei ran from everyone. All of them felt an instant tinge of regret, but none more so than Rias. Not even a moment after Issei had gone through the portal at the cliffs, Rias barged in with a panicked look on her face.

Rias: *panicked* HE'S GONE!!

Akeno: *worried* What do you mean he's gone?

Kiba: *concerned* He left, but what do you mean by that?

Rias: *freaking out* I CAN'T TRACE HIS PIECES!!

Everyone had their eyes widen, as now they knew it was more serious. They needed to contact somebody, but unfortunately they were at a dead end on who to contact.

In the Student Council Room

Inside the Academy, a group of students were working on their recent pacts. Their leader is a young girl with bob cut black hair, violet eyes, and glasses. This young lady is Sona Sitri, heiress of the Sitri Clan in the underworld.

As she was looking over the pacts from her group, a powerful voice made itself known

As she was looking over the pacts from her group, a powerful voice made itself known. The voice came from a young man who had ash blonde hair, gray eyes, and had a black lizard-like gear on his hand. His name is Saji Genshirou, Sona's Pawn and wielder of the Prison Dragon Vritra, who had spoken up in a bit of shock.

 His name is Saji Genshirou, Sona's Pawn and wielder of the Prison Dragon Vritra, who had spoken up in a bit of shock

Vritra: |IMPOSSIBLE!! I CAN'T SENSE DDRAIG OR HIS HOST!!|

Everyone in the room jumped when they heard Vritra speak, but they were concerned on what he said.

Sona: What do you mean, "can't sense them"?

Vritra: |Exactly as I say it, neither Ddraig or his host are here anymore. I can't sense their presence...oh shit...|

Saji: *eyes widen* Do you mean...

Vritra: |I hate to say it, but yes...|

Saji looked down, then punched a hole in the wall in a fit of anger.

Saji: DAMMIT!! Who did this to him?!

Sona: Saji...what is going on...?

Saji: Should I tell them Vritra?