Chapter 11-Diagnosis & Loving Two Heiresses

With Issei

Issei laid on his bed exhausted, drained, and extremely weary. Around him were his girlfriends, who were all stripped of their clothes with smiles on their faces as they slept. He looked at each of them, and he only smiled wearily. Why he was exhausted was because his girls all drained him dry, making sure he knew the consequences of kissing other girls without them knowing. As he was laying down, a communication circle forms near his ear, and Issei responds in a very weary voice.

Issei: What...is it...?

The voice on the other end was none other than Ajuka, who spoke in a serious tone.

Ajuka: Latia has a rash on her arm, and I need you to help me figure out if it's "that".

Issei had a more serious look, knowing exactly what Ajuka was talking about.

Issei: I'll be there. Hold tight.

Issei then gently moved, causing his girls to wake up and see him trying to get out.

Kalawarner: You're not going anywhere~

Issei shivered from Kalawarner, as Mordred spoke up.

Mordred: You still need to be punished, you naughty boy~

Issei then looked to Kuroka, who's eyes were still full of lust and love.

Kuroka: Nyaaa~~Issei...you're not leaving yet...

He looked to Artoria for some sort of hope, but it's not there.

Artoria: Your lesson isn't over yet, darling~

Issei was not in a playing mood, so he spoke what was told of him.

Issei: It was Ajuka that called me...

All of them stopped, then looked a bit serious.

Kalawarner: What did he want?

Issei: His niece may have "that" in her, and he wants me to see if it is or not.

All of them understood what he meant by saying "that" as they all let him get out and dressed, wasting no time as he was in his uniform in seconds. Issei opened a portal, but gave all of his girls a kiss, making them satisfied and smiling before he left.

Scene Change, Ajuka's Office

As Ajuka awaited Issei's arrival, he was worried that the rash on Latia's arm was already bad enough, and he's hoping that it's not what he's thinking it is. A couple of seconds later, a portal opened up and from it came Issei in his casual uniform. Both Latia and Seekvaira blushed, seeing how Issei had changed from a perverted boy into a man. Ajuka breathed a sigh of relief as Issei spoke.

Issei: So where could I find Latia?

The moment he said that, Latia had stepped forward, and Issei had a blush creep on his face, despite it being faint. He shook it off for a moment as he gently took a peek at her arm. Latia was blushing up a storm, and her heart and thoughts raced a thousand miles a minute. Issei realized that he may need to use a special machine, so he had an MTF Soldier bring his scanner, which he used to can anything that's possibly infected with SCP-610. He held Latia's arm gently, and he scanned it for a minute. It was reading, and Issei handed Ajuka a vial as soon as it stopped scanning. Upon closer look, Issei was very upset, and his readings was not what he wanted to see.

Issei: Damn...it's not looking good...

Ajuka: Is it...?

Issei grimly nodded, and Ajuka almost had a heart attack right there. However, Issei had a needle and filled it with the liquid in the vial, as he gave Latia a shot, which caused the rashes to disappear within seconds. All of them were shocked, but they all had a smile, seeing that Issei basically found a cure for SCP-610.

Ajuka: Amazing...how did you find that out?

Issei: Don't think you're the only one trying to find a cure. Take a look at this, and use that to make more.

Issei handed Ajuka a file, with several different formulas and equations. Ajuka immediately then began to use his magic to try and produce more of the cure for SCP-610. Issei sweat dropped and thought to himself.

Issei: 'I forgot he's a complete nerd when it comes to things like that...I may be regretting it now...'

Unknown to him, both Latia and Seekvaira were blushing up severe storms, and they were squirming a little bit. Not able to hold back anymore, Latia went up and hugged Issei from behind, synching it in on him. Seekvaira did the same thing, but not as tight as Latia. Issei was extremely red in the face, and when Ajuka looked back, he smiled to himself with one thought.

Ajuka: 'Please, Issei...take care of my niece and her cousin...they deserve the best...'

Issei had finally built up the courage to speak, trying not to stutter too badly.

Issei: You...you two have a crush on me...don't you...?

Both girls were red, as Issei couldn't see, but they both nodded, confirming that they had a massive crush on the Red Dragon. Issei felt both Latia and Seekvaira nod, as he had a smile that the two couldn't see. Ajuka turned back to see the beautiful sight, and took a picture. Once it was done, Latia and Seekvaira saw the camera, and were blushing extremely heavily.

Latia: UNCLE!!!

Seekvaira was too embarrassed to say anything, as her and Latia buried their faces in his shoulders. Issei only chuckled and turned around, wrapping his arms around both girls' waists as he whispered into their ears.

Issei: Don't worry girls...I'll be sure to take care of you two...

The two of them only smiled softly, as Issei knew he also had to make a call. He rang his first girlfriend Kalawarner as she answered.

Kalawarner: You coming home yet, love?

Issei: I'm about to, but I have something to tell you.

Kalawarner: Let me guess...more girls?

Issei didn't say anything, as Kalawarner only sighed a bit frustrated.

Kalawarner: Who is it this time...?

Issei only put his phone on camera, and showed Kalawarner who it was, that being Latia and Seekvaira. Kalawarner was surprised, and spoke to Issei.

Kalawarner: You managed to win their hearts...of all girls...?

Issei nodded a bit sheepishly, but Kalawarner giggled a bit and spoke.

Kalawarner: They pass...I have no problem with them.

Both Seekvaira and Latia then, without warning, kissed Issei on his lips as Kalawarner watched with an amused grin. Issei was scared at how Kalawarner would punish him, but Kalawarner just laughed, as Issei was embarrassed. Seekvaira and Latia were also giggling like schoolgirls, which made Issei even more embarrassed. He just sighed and facepalmed, opening a portal then soon taking himself, Latia and Seekvaira to his place, were the two of them will meet his other girlfriends. Unknown to him, more girls were coming very soon.