Chapter 8-Fallout

Scene Change, Gremory Mansion

In the mansion of the Gremory Family, multiple people are gathered in the main hall. Of those people are Sirzechs Lucifer, his wife Grayfia Lucifuge, the mother of Sirzechs and Rias Venelana Gremory-Bael, her husband and the father of the children Zeoticus Gremory, and Rias alongside her peerage, save for Rosseweise. Right now, Rias and her crew were in front of the Gremory family, nervous looks on their faces. Zeoticus, having enough of the silence, decided to speak up.

 Zeoticus, having enough of the silence, decided to speak up

Zeoticus: Rias, my daughter

Zeoticus: Rias, my daughter...please tell me it isn't true of what you have said...

Rias: Father, I...

Venelana: Rias, dear, we do not have the patience or the tolerance for any deception. Tell us, did you or did you not say that you regret reviving Issei and should've left him dead?

Rias, seeing how serious her mother was, meekly nodded. This made the matriarch very volatile, but she had kept her composure.

Venelana: Rias...why did you say that to him?

Zeoticus: We want the truth, Rias...not some overly dramatic sob story on how you were wronged.

Rias: I...Because...he didn't confess to me...

Sirzechs, staying quiet, spoke up in a tone that had emitted shock, and high disdain.

Sirzechs: You're telling me that because Issei didn't confess his feelings to you, that gives you all the right to berate him?! Are you serious right now?!

Rias: Brother...

Sirzechs: This isn't your brother speaking, this is your Devil King talking.

???: If I may intrude for a moment.

That voice was none other than Azazel, who had a serious look on his face, which didn't spell so well for the peerage.

Sirzechs: Is there something I should be aware of, Azazel?

Azazel: Yes, but you're not going to like it...

The Gremory parents, Sirzechs and Grayfia all waited to hear what Azazel was going to say, but Rias spoke up.