Chapter 9-Saving The Valkyrie

Issei had heard a name he had never heard of before, and that name was supposedly a god. He looked Odin in the eyes and asked him.

Issei: What does this individual look like?

Odin had a picture of Dramorant, and it's safe to say that the look he had given was causing Issei to have chills down his spine.

He looked up to Odin, and asked again.

Issei: I don't honestly understand...why is he in an arranged marriage with Rosseweise?

Odin: Because our traditions say that those who marries the strongest Valkyrie, that being Rosseweise, is said to be in charge of all the Valkyrie in Asgard. And knowing just how he acts around women...you can imagine.

Issei had a very disgusted and darkened look, mentally thanking Ddraig for helping him drop his perversion. He then heard a little sniffling, causing him to turn back to see Thrùd, Hildr and Ortlinde all having tears starting to form, with Ortlinde nearly falling apart. Issei was saddened to see all three of them about to cry, as he walked to them and spoke in a very gentle and calm voice.

Issei: Thrùd, Hildr, Ortlinde...look at me...

All three Valkyrie look to Issei, tears threatening to fall. Issei only gave them a gentle smile, making all of them blush a little bit before he spoke again.

Issei: I promise I'll protect you...no matter what happens, I won't let this person harm you.

Thrùd and Hildr looked shocked at his statement, but Ortlinde was unable to hold herself back and flung herself onto Issei, her dam of emotions breaking like a tidal wave. Issue was surprised at this, but held onto Ortlinde as she cried hard in his arms, her emotions running high. After several minutes go by, Issei still held onto Ortlinde, as he saw that the emotional toll was too much for her. Gently, he picked her up in a princess carry and made sure she wouldn't fall. He also looked to the other two and saw that they were about to start crying as well. Issei spoke gently as he held up Ortlinde in his arms.

Issei: I promise that I won't let you all be broken by this random God. You will be saved.

Thrùd and Hildr looked to Issei and both had small smiles on their faces. Ortlinde heard it as well as she was slowly waking up, not wanting to leave Issei's arms. Odin looked at this and smiled, before speaking up.

Odin: It appears that all three of them are wanting you to be there with them. I will also tell Rosseweise of this, and I'm pretty sure she'd be alright with this.

The three Valkyrie blushed hard at what Odin said, but Issei just shook his head with a soft grin. Another voice made themselves known, as he had a few lets with him, all looking very similar. This man had black eyes, gold hair, wore what appeared to be a priest attire, and had what appeared to be dogs. They all were red, had extremely sharp teeth, spikes on their backs, and appeared to be speaking human language. This was the god known as Dramorant, and his pets were ones Issei knew too well, SCP-939s.

 This was the god known as Dramorant, and his pets were ones Issei knew too well, SCP-939s