𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Koa

"So did you find any other fingerprints on that letter?" I questioned Detective Tom as I'm back in the interrogation room again.

He looked at me for a few seconds before he sighed.

"Koa, the only fingerprints that's on that letter was Zane's, Darciana's and yours." I groaned and slammed the table weakly.

"So that's it, another dead end." He nodded and I sighed.

"But you could've written this letter." I scoffed and shook my head.

"Are you kidding me, I didn't write that letter and I definitely did not kill Zane." I gritted and he smirked at me making my blood boil even more.

"Then why get this angry?" He motioned making me sigh.

"So have you find anything else?" He nodded and cleared his throat.

"Yes, we checked if there was any cameras in the area that may have recorded the attack."

"And what did you find?" I swallowed the lump in my throat as he stared at me as if I'm the murderer.

"Well we definitely saw what happened that night." He opened the file and showed me a picture.

"It looks like a male, over six feet tall, but we can't see he's face since he had a mask on." I look at the picture and I can see it's a person dressed in all black from head to toe, the figure was busy walking away from Zane's Jeep, clearly done with the job, leaving Zane to bleed to death.

"But if you say it's a male than it can't be me." I said and give him the picture back.

"Well Koa, you wouldn't be here in the first place if it wasn't for your own piece of hair that we found in Zane's car." He responded sternly.

"For all we know, you could've helped this guy murder him, that's why you're not off the hook." I glared at him, how dare he say that I helped this fucker murder Zane.

"You know what Detective, you're going to be sorry when you find out that it wasn't me that killed him." He glared back at me.

"Was that a threat." I laughed dryly at him.

"No, but you'll see at the end of the day that you're focusing on the wrong person." I stood up and walked out of the station feeling very frustrated.

I biked home and open the front door only to see that nobody's home.

Great my mother is at work. I sighed and went upstairs and plopped down on my bed.

It's probably time for me to go visit my dad in the hospital since I haven't been there since I've been accused of murder.

And that was almost two weeks ago.

I groaned and stood up from my bed and went back outside and started biking to the hospital.

After thirty minutes of biking I chained my bike and walked into the hospital to the elevators.

Pressing the button to floor number three I leaned against the railing and watched as the numbers go up.

Once the elevator doors open I walked down the hall to room 47 and pushed the door open.

My eyes landed on my father that have all kind of machines hooked up to his arms and chest. He's skin pale and lifeless. I can see that he lost a lot of weight. He's blonde hair has grown longer than it was before. He's baby blue eyes shut.

I walked towards his bed and sat in the uncomfortable chair that's next his bed.

I grabbed his hand and hold it.

"Hey dad, sorry I couldn't visit you these past few weeks, but I'm now a main suspect of a murder case." I chuckled.

"Yeah you heard right, but don't worry I'm fine, I'm going to prove that I'm innocent." I cleared my throat as my voice cracked.

"Mom is doing fine, I haven't really seen her these past few days since she's working her ass off." I sniffed and blinked a couple of times so the tears won't fall.

"I miss you a lot." I smiled sadly as I look at his pale face. I sighed and patted his hand.

"I'll visit you again later this week, I love you." I kissed his cheek and walked out of his room and went back down to the lobby where my bike is chained.

After I biked home I immediately went upstairs to my room, feeling extremely exhausted. I grabbed some clean pyjamas and underwear and went to the bathroom that's across from my bedroom. I closed the door behind me and stripped out of my clothes and put them in the hamper.

I jumped in the shower and quickly washed myself, after rinsing off, I climbed out and dried off and put my pyjamas on. I quickly did my skin care routine and brushed my teeth before climbing under my covers.

I curl myself up into a ball and released a sigh.

I wonder what's happening between me and Darciana, I know I have a crush on her but does she feel the same way about me?

Guess I'll have to figure that out by myself.

————————————————————————————————————

~ R