𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄

6 Months later

Koa

After I was discharged from the hospital I went home with Darciana and she took care of me until I fully recovered from my injuries.

It's been six months now and during the last months it's been hard for me.

The scars on my back would always remind me for the rest of my life about Eric. I fell into a deep depression and wouldn't eat for days or talk to anyone.

When Darciana finally had enough after two months she begged me to go and see a therapist and I eventually listened.

After that I got better and opened up more about how I felt. I finally went back to school and got my grades back up again.

When I was still in the hospital Darciana asked me to be her girlfriend and I said yes immediately. We've been together for seven months now and I couldn't be happier.

"Baby, have you seen my Versace heels?" I heard Darciana ask me as she walked into our room.

"Yes, like always it's in the living room." I replied with a little laugh.

She rolled her eyes playfully at me with a smile.

"Of course." I shook my head at her forgetfulness.

Me and Darciana moved in together in a penthouse about three months ago.

She bought the penthouse for us and of course I tried to argue with her about the money but she said she didn't care, she wants to take care of me.

I eventually gave up and just accepted it since I know I'll never win a argument with her.

"Are you going to the firm now?" I asked her as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, I'm sorry I have to leave you baby, but I'll be back in a few hours." She gave me a kiss on the lips and grabbed her handbag.

"I'll just invite Amy over for a movie or something." I shrugged and she smiled.

"Have fun, I love you."

"I love you too." With one last kiss she was out the door and I was left alone. I called Amy and told her to come over and she told me she would be there in a few minutes.

I sighed and felt the bed dipped and I saw our cat, pickle on the bed. Pickle was a brown cat with stunning blue eyes that I found on the street on my way home one afternoon. When I saw her I couldn't just leave her there so I took her home with me.

Darciana didn't like it at first but warmed up to the cat being in the house.

I chuckled as she curled up in a ball and went to sleep.

"Lazy ass cat." I mumble and stood up from the bed and went downstairs to the living room.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was Amy.

"Where's she." She asked and pushed me out of the way.

"Who?" I asked her confused.

"Pickle." I rolled my eyes.

"Upstairs, and hello to you too." I said sarcastically and she chuckled.

"You know I love cats." She said and threw her purse on the couch.

"Yeah I know, that's why you have three of them at home." I replied as I plopped down on the couch and snuggled under my favourite blanket.

The whole afternoon me and Amy watched movies until she had to go home.

Darciana also arrived home earlier than I expected after having dinner we went upstairs and took a shower and climbed into bed.

"How was your day?" I asked as I cuddled into her chest.

"Tiring but at least I'm off tomorrow." I sighed as she kissed my forehead.

"And yours?" She asked as she massaged my scalp.

"Peaceful." I said with a chuckle.

My eyes became heavier as she continue to massage my scalp and rubbed my back soothingly.

"Good night baby, I love you." She kissed my forehead and hold me tightly in her arms.

"I love you too." I said in a mumble.

————————————————————————————————————

The End.

Thank you for going through this journey alongside me.

Much love, and see you soon.

~ R