𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

Koa

When me and Darciana got to her house we got our pyjamas out and took a shower.

Separately of course.

When we were done we got snacks and drinks in the kitchen and went to her room. We got under the covers and got comfortable.

Darciana grabbed the remote of the TV and turned it on and went to Netflix.

"So what are the watching?" I ask and took a sip from my coke.

"How does Anyone but You sounds?" She questioned and I nodded.

"Let's watch it." She clicked on the movie and cuddled into my side.

She tangled our legs together and I blush at the close contact with her. Her smell is so intoxicating that it makes me feel so comfortable around her.

During the movie we would make a comment here and there and laugh at some of the scenes.

When the movie was over I stretched out my arms and legs and sighed.

"You tired already?" Darciana asked amusingly.

"No of course not!" She smiled and shook her head.

"Let's go and get more snacks, since you ate almost all of it." She rolled her eyes playfully with a smile on her face and I pout.

"Whatever." I mumble and she smiles at me.

"You look so cute when you pout." I blush and ducked my head down. I heard her chuckle. We went downstairs to the kitchen and got some more snacks when we heard the front door open.

"Darciana are you home!" Ezra screamed and I heard Darciana sigh.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She yelled back and we heard his footsteps getting closer to the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Koa." He greeted me with a smile.

"Hey." I greeted back and watched as he put his laptop bag on the kitchen counter.

"Aren't you supposed to be back in like a week?" Darciana asked him confused.

"No, I finished earlier than expected." He shrugged and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"So what's going on here?" He ask as he moistened his hand between me and Darciana.

She rolled her eyes at him and grabbed our snacks.

"We're watching movies." He nodded and smiled.

"Cool." When he lifted his hand with water bottle to take another sip, I noticed there was some red paint on his hand and I frown.

"Do you paint?" I ask him and he looked at me confused.

"What?" I look at his hand again and he follows my gaze.

"Oh, yeah I paint sometimes." He's voice was a little bit off when he answered and I nodded slowly.

"Cool." I grabbed our drinks from Darciana's hands and went back upstairs to her room.

I climbed back under the covers and waited for Darciana to come back.

She walked in and climbed into bed next to me and immediately cuddled into my side.

"I didn't know Ezra could paint." She shrugged.

"Yeah he took art in High School but now it's just a hobby for him." I nodded and got into a comfortable position against Darciana and continue to watch movies for the rest of the night until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

———

"Call me if I need to pick you up." Darciana said sternly as she drops me off at school the next morning.

"Don't worry I will." I grabbed my bag and was about to leave when she grabbed my arm.

"No goodbye kiss?" She raised a brow and I chuckled and leaned over to her side and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Bye." She smiles warmly at me.

"Goodbye darling." She gave me one last peck on the cheek before I climbed out.

When she drove off I walked into school down the hall to my locker, seeing some of the students are still looking at me but it's not so bad than yesterday.

I sighed and opened my locker and grabbed my books when an envelope fell on the floor. I groaned.

Not this bullshit again.

I picked the envelope up from the ground and looked at it.

Just like last time, there was nothing written on the outside, finally having enough of this shit I made a beeline to the principal's office and knocked on the door, ignoring the receptionist lady that's telling me I can't go in.

I opened the door and saw Principal Lopez sitting at her desk. She raised her brow at me and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Ms. Barlow you can't just barge into my office without an appointment." She said sternly and all I want to do is shrink back. Principal Lopez can scare the shit out of me sometimes.

When I kept quiet she sighed and motioned for me to take a seat.

"What can I help you with Koa." I sighed and scratched my brow.

"Ma'am can I ask you another favour?" I ask her hesitantly.

"Go on." She motioned and I nodded.

"Can you please show me the footage of the hallway where my locker is?" She looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"Because this is the third time I received death threat letters from someone and I just want to know who it is." Her eyes softened as I explained and she nodded.

"Fine, but Koa this is the last time I'm showing you." She said sternly and I nodded my head immediately.

"Thank you ma'am." She nods and typed on her computer.

"What hallway number." She asked

"Hallway number seven." She nods and typed something.

"Come on." She waved me over and I stood up from my seat and stood behind her.

She clicked on the video and the hallway was deserted, you can clearly see it's still early in the morning.

After a few seconds later a figure came into few and slipped the envelope into my locker and walked off.

It's the same bastard in the other videos.

"What time did this happen?" She clicked on a few buttons.

"It was 03:34 a.m." She replied and then shook her head angrily.

"Where's the security guards when you need them." And I almost snorted at her angry face.

"Thank you ma'am, please don't be surprised when Detective Tom shows up for the footage for the graffitied wall." I said and grabbed my backpack.

"Thank you for the warning Koa." I nodded and said my goodbyes and went to glass.

I wonder what is in that envelope?

But I'll wait until I see Darciana again.

————————————————————————————————————

~ R