𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

Darciana

"I'm not going to live with you Darciana." Koa said sternly, I sighed.

I told Koa that she should live with me until this whole investigation is over but she's clearly not going to.

"Koa it's about your safety we're talking about." I said coldly making her cross her arms and pout.

Adorable.

"What about my mom, I can't just leave her there knowing that she's also in danger." She said.

"I'll just hire some bodyguards to look after her." Her head snapped to me in shock.

"What!" She squeak out making me smile.

"You would really do that?" She asked in a whisper.

"Yes I will because I care about you Koa believe it or not." She stared at me like I just killed her puppy.

"What?" She blushed and ducked her head down.

"You care about me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yea Koa, this heartless bitch cares about you." She gave me a shy smile.

"Okay." She nodded softly.

"Okay to the bodyguards or.." She nodded.

"Yes to the bodyguards but I'm not leaving my mom." I sighed and gave in.

"Fine, I'll let Leon know that he must sent five bodyguards to your house." Her eyes widen.

"Five!" I chuckled at her face expression.

"Yes we don't know what this man is capable of." She nodded and leaned back against her seat.

"Who's Leon?" She asked confused.

"He's head of security at our company." I responded.

"Cool." I nodded and sent a text to Leon about the five bodyguards. After he sent me a text back I put my phone back into my handbag.

"So what do we do know?" Koa ask me as we are still in the police station parking lot.

"Let's go watch that movie." She chuckles and nods.

———

Koa

When me and Darciana got back from the police station she took us back to her house.

We got some snacks downstairs and went back to her room. I took of my shoes and made myself comfortable under her covers.

"Someone's comfortable." I looked at her and she had a amusing smile on her face. I blushed in embarrassment.

She got in beside me and grabbed the remote and scrolled through Netflix. We watch a romantic movie which I didn't like very much.

"That was so sad." She sniffed as the movie ended. I looked at her and she had a few tears rolling down her cheeks. I don't know this side of Darciana at all.

"No it wasn't, I didn't like this movie at all." She whipped her head towards me with a shocked expression.

"You don't like romantic movies!" She asked with her brown eyes wide.

"No I'm more of an action girl." She smacked her lips and looked at me with a smirk.

"What's with the face?" I asked her she laughed evilly at me. Suddenly she jumped on me and begin to tickle me and I began to scream out in laughter.

"Say you like romantic movies." She said continuing to tickle me on my stomach, my weak spot.

"N-No n-never." I said between my laughter, my eyes began to water from all the laughter.