Goddess

Hey everyone. I have finally got the chance to edit this story. I'll go through and edit each chapter, probably one a day and write a new story later. So I hope you like it and COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN!!!

Chapter 1

I always stay in my room studying, my mum and dad think I don't "socialize" and that I need to hang out with my friends. The only thing that I don't want to admit is that I don't have any friends.

My name is Rachel and I'm 16. I wear the most dorkiest glasses, have freckles everywhere, stupid braces, and long dark brown hair. I go to school at Fish academy high. This high-school doesn't have the best of names but it will do, plus it teaches you everything you wouldn't forget. I am an only child though mum and dad don't get me what I want. They have all the money, their job is a lawyer so I'm guessing that's how.

"Rachel, darling it's time to go to school", my Mum screams at me from down stairs.

"Yes Mum I'm coming', I run down stairs grab, my lunch bag shove it in my backpack, kiss my fathers cheek and also my mums and walk out the door. As soon as I escape my house A.K.A hell I notice that it was an exquisite day. After I get out of my day dream I start wandering. Fish academy high is only a 40 minute walk from my home to school. Only rarely do I ever want a lift to school, but usually I want to keep myself healthy and fit by walking.

Suddenly there's a racket in the or behind the hedge next to me.

"Dork, four eyes better not look like a douche for school photos", that racket whisper yells at me.

Oh damn it's school photo day.

I run back to my house, Mum and Dad ask me why I was here but I completely ignored them. I didn't have time to have a meaningless conversation with them. After I had done my hair nicely in a bun with my side fringe hanging out I go to put some foundation on. This foundation is the same color as my skin a beautiful tan, luckily it hides my freckles. I rub it all over my face.

Hmm freckle free, I thought.

I put some mascara, blush, eye shadow, and lipstick on. Also my best clothes on. A short gorgeous blue dress, and my black highheels.

I race down stairs and and run weirdly out the door. Phew I made it.

I don't really mind walking in my school with no-one by my side, I have sort of grown not to worry about myself being abandoned.

As I walk down the hall everyone turns and looks at me. I keep my daily basic and walk on pretending I never thought they were looking at me. The only thing is that I "thought" they were looking at me, it could have just been an illusion.

* * *

"Next", the photography man says.

"That's me", I say even though I know he doesn't care, why would he I'm the most dorkiest person alive.

"Name?".

"Rachel shorts".

"OK. Rachel if you could stand on the feet on the mat, it would be perfect".

"OK".

"Also darling if you could take you hair out and put it to the side".

Awe, this was great I put my hair up for nothing.

"Perfect".

CLICK! The camera goes off. The photography man shoo's me away with his hands, I may as well follow the order.

Great, now I have to stay all day in the high heels and this to showy dress. I could ditch but I have never done that before, I could go change at home on recess and lunch, but I wouldn't have enough time. I knew I should have worn my gorgeous top and sexy short shorts.