Chapter 14

Authors note: hey guys.

Can you all please please please check out my new book. Anyway I need 5 votes on this chapter for the next chapter,

Here are books you HAVE to read.

1# The Kissing Booth.

2# Cloaked beauty

3# He's my master I belong to him

4# he's my husband we belong to each other

5# A and D

I've decided I'm going to give you each 5 books each chapter to check out. Seriously these are all FANTASTIC BOOKS.

Comment

Vote

And fan...

Thanks XD

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,

Chapter 14

Oh the pain. Seriously I do not know how something can compare to this pain. It's unbearable.

I scream the most highest scream I have ever done before and punch this guy on the back.

This does not loosen his grip though. Only making it tighter so I was only able to get one quarter of the oxygen I needed.

Was this person trying to kill me? He better not be or other wise I swear I will come back to haunt him.

I scream again and this time use all my strength I had left and kneed him in the stomach. This caused the vampires hold on me to falter a bit but that was all I needed.

Next I push him away and stand in the middle of the hallway trying to get a better look of his features.

No way not in the world. It was... It was... A complete stranger who by the way looked very hot and had that bad boy intimidation. Very hot and sexy indeed.

" Who the hell are you and why in gods sake did you bite my neck", I manage to say.

" my name is Matthew and I bit you for some blood god why did you pull away didn't that feel good. I didn't bite bite you in the changing way. What the hell is wrong with you?", he replies.

" me, something is wrong with me. Your the Freaking vampire here. And yeah that bite hurt like being killed with a spoon" ( A/N I was talking with my friends today about killing with a spoon so that's why I added that part) I retort.

" Hello lady I was born this way well on how I know, just never mind".

With that matthew walked off leaving me with an opened neck with blood dripping out gaping at him.

GOD VAMPIRES THESE DAYS... THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR ATTITUDE...

as if on cue someone yells out.

" Get her", they scream.

What the hell? Are they talking about me? Why do they want to get me? Am I special?

I knew the answer to the last question that was roaming my mind and that was; hell no I'm the most unimportant person in the world.

I got rammed up into the wall once again and this time I got hit on the head, but that still did not knock me unconscious.

" what the hell why aren't you unconscious?", someone says.

I had my eyes closed because I had pain in my neck and head.

" well why don't you tell me you smart ass", I compliment.

Again I get hit on the head, maybe because I was telling the dirty little truth.

Well suck shit you jerk...

" no one and I mean no one ever talks to me like that, do you understand?", he asks.

" Oh no duh Sherlock", I say.

Once again I got hit on the head but this time with a lot more force. Oh why couldn't mason come out now. I need you to be my superhero, I need you to save my life... I need you mason.

" shut up and go to sleep".

Make me, I thought.

No one tells me what to do...

Well that is what I thought.

I stop thinking, I stop breathing for a short minute and I definitely stop being realistic from the world I was able to see...

* * *

I wake up the next day to a beautiful, blue clear sky and the birds chirping. Every thing was so green. If I wasn't locked up here then I would of actually considered this as a place to live. Though that truly isn't possible considering blood thirsty vampires would live here.

That reminds me, why am I even here? Oh my god he's a pedophile. He is after all hundreds of thousand years old. And I'm only 16. How am I going to live knowing I got raped by a vampire.

What the hell? What am I thinking? Can someone explain to me how this happened?

" Hello?", I ask, " anyone here I want you to let me leave".

I hear the flatter of the birds wings out-side that seems to be 100 meters away. What? I then hear some shuffling feet and smell this smell that, oh baby, trust me I want.

And the door opens. Showing a bag of red succulent liquid that seems to be the source of the heavenly smell.

Instantly I'm up with the chains that were on my wrists ( WERE) now laying on the ground.

How the hell did I do that?

But here I am running towards the blood bag. Well walking but seriously I though it was running I was going so fast.

Finally I made it to the blood and sink my teeth into the plastic. It fills my mouth slowly and I taste it's heavenly Taste. Oh man was this tastifying ( Lol made up word that I made up and love to use)

After I finish the red blood I freeze with my hand mid-air about to wipe my mouth.

I'm a FREAKING vampire.

What the hell...

Some one explain all this to me PLEASE.

" I get what your thinking. How are you a vampire? That my dear Rachel is a great question. We unfortunately do not know. You see when Matthew had bitten you, he did not intend on changing you. But weirdly enough he got the teeth mixed up I think and now here you are a vampire. But may I add a very sexy, beautiful, one", Lewis says.

He was standing behind a maid in which I had just drank blood from of the bag in her hand. She was very pretty. Blonde long hair reaching the middle of her back. Blue gorgeous sparkling ocean eyes. And yeah a great structure.

" You my darling are on your blood lust", Lewis says.

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,

Read the five books I told at the top^^^^

I need 5 votes for the next chapter.

So vote and comment with a tad bit of love and some fan.

Thanks everyone.