Chapter 5

Sorry I took forever to upload I was so busy and sorry it's short.

Comment vote and become a fan

From Annie

Chapter 5

" Good morning Rachel how are you feeling?", mason asked me.

He walks over to me and kisses my forehead. He feel of his lips they were so soft, and yet I was lying in a bed, a single comfortable bed, thinking did he jut kiss me on he fore head?

Then the image disappeared.

I wake up to the dream I wanted forever and forever. It was the best dream I have had for possibly five days. All the dreams I had been having was about mason and the little boy Josh, and how I kilt him. It was so sad. Every time I would wake up, I would scream. Mason hadn't been there to soothe me, but then sometimes he would be, while Alexis was gone. All of it just didn't make sense.

I wanted to know if they liked me. If they were staying away from me because I was a pest to them, and especially I wanted to know what they were.

They still haven't told me all of the information, for a matter of fact they hadn't told me anything. NOTHING AT ALL.

I would scream and yell at them to blurt everything out but some how they would hide and talked calmly to relax me. It had worked. STUPID ME FALLING FOR THEIR TRICK EVERY TIME.

well not this time.

"tell me the truth now", I scream with puppy eyes.

" Ok", mason said.

He had his hands behind his back, i knew what he was holding. Every time I would ask him he would say ok and then hit me in the head with a hard plank of wood.

But not this time.

Mason slowly moved his hands from behind his back. He didn't with drew them completely but I could see enough to know that he would trike again.

I suddenly ducked as he smacked the wood on the chair. Jumping out of my chair I pounce on him, knocking him to the floor. I grabbed the wood out of his hands and threw it away, next I snatched his wrists and push, pulled, put them at shoulders length of him. He was completely helpless. Mason looked so innocent and weak. Though I knew he wasn't. God knows why he kept me here and how long.

" TELL ME", I snarled through gritted teeth.

" it's to important, i can't tell you unless we change you", he replied.

I let go of him there was no point of fighting, when he wasn't going to tell me.

" please, I need to know why, what's so bad? Please with all my bravery, love, care, everything please", I begged.

I didn't realize how painfully innocent and curious I sounded or looked, but it seemed to work.

" okay", he said as it sounded like music to my ears.

" wonderful, excellent, great, fantastic, thank you so much", I say proudly and gave him a hug.

As I touched him, and felt his skin, I shivered, his skin was freezing. But I was concentrating on what was going through my self. It felt like sparks, the feeling was great and I couldn't stop but hold him there.

Soon enough he wrapped his arms around me. Pulling myself closer to his chest. I hoped I didn't smell, I hadn't had a shower in ages. He smelt like flowers, and all the nice things anyone could possibly think of.

" hmm intoxicating", I thought.

Soon enough I pulled away, finally realizing that I really wanted to know the truth. But there was another reason. I was scared of what I felt, and scared of him with how strong be was, and hoping he isn't a murder / criminal. That was the main thought that scared me.

" now spill it out", I screech.

" okay well, all those things that had happened to you, they were planned out by Lewis he is a- a- - a---.......... Vam-pi-r-e", he stuttered.

Wait what the hell, did he just say vampire? There is no such thing as vampires right?

" Rachel are you okay? You are so, so pale", mason said but I could hardly hear him, or myself thinking what was going on.

I stopped thinking and fell to the ground.

Did i just faint?

Hope u liked it

Vote comment and become a fAn