Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Taylor explained to me that Lewis as the vampire he is, he would follow people and plan on how to suck the blood dry. When she said suck the blood dry I instantly remembered the dream with Josh and Mason. I asked how to kill the cute little boy Josh and Mason said suck him dry.

Yes that dream still haunts me and I think it will for the rest of my life. What if I got changed into a vampire would I dream. I hope not, and maybe if someone changed me they could kill me if the sucked me dry.

Anyways Taylor said that he was evil as hell, and that he stalked people to make a plan on either killing or changing that person. When he would change some one it would be for their clan to kill the prince of vampires and yes this may sound stupid but take over the world. Humans would become blood slaves and some just slaves, like toys, it seemed too cruel to think about but it did have me wondering.

Why me? I'm just a dork of a person, and yet he's planning something on me.

Gees people think strange these days.

" Do you know how special you are", Taylor said.

" I'm not special how could you say that I know you lying", I reply.

" You know that with you in this house every vampire has been drawn to you but we keep the newbies away from you".

" wait what how come and I thought you have to be born a vampire to be one I didn't know you can change me".

" Oh yeah the only way we can change you, ok let me start this is going to be about the drinking cycle, when a vampire wants to kill someone while drinking they need to suck all the blood out so the body is dry, when vampires only want to take some blood away they puncture the skin with their fangs and then without using the fangs suck the blood, when they want to change some one they suck blood away from the body using their fangs, which imports poison", Taylor said.

All this blood vampire feeding thing was starting to freak me out. I was imagining if someone would drink from me and inject poison to change me. Also if someone fed from me and if someone killed me. It started to really scare me.

I didn't know that I was shaking until Taylor grasped onto my arms.

" Oh damn I wish i hadn't told you that you are only new, I thought you were ready but I guess I was wrong, Rachel, Rachel look at me. Are you okay?", Taylor screamed.

I didn't look at her the thoughts were still running through my head but what if Lewis wanted to kill me? Ahh it would be scary and would I run? or would I hide? or would I surrender?

So many questions not many answers.

" Rachel your pale are you okay speak to me please", Taylor says again and this time I do.

" Sorry but yeah I'm fine, but what if he comes after me, please help me", I begged with all my innocents.

" Of course we will help you".

After this conversation we had. We headed down stairs to watch some tv.

This place is massive. It was so hard to remember where these places were. The only places I remember was " my " bedroom and the kitchen.

When we got into the living room I saw that it was only us. Taylor and I. Thank god.

" Rachel we need to explain things", Mason yelled and banged on the door.

Sorry it's so short.

Remember vote comment and become a fan