Chapter 10

THIS TIME AGAING I WANT 20 VOTES WHICH MEANS I WILL HAVE 40 VOTES ON GODDESS GT VOTING.

so here's the blurb of good vs evil

Nichole Harns parents had died in a car accident just a month ago. She stays with a lady called Nina who told Nichole the terrible news. Weeks later they find a place for Nichole to stay at and she starts to have a new life. After being bullied at her school a guy comes and freaks the bullies out. They stay away from him while Nichole becomes friends or more and uses Riley as a body guard. Dannie the evil red headed student captain wants Riley for herself. Massive action romance as to the perfect love story.

Chapter 10

" Rachel, Rachel wake up they are coming", Some yelled in my ear.

Wait a second. By any chance could someone tell me me who. I slowly opened my eyes and say mason leaning over shaking my soul out of me.

" Gees calm down who's coming?", I asked in a sleepy voice.

" Lewis's Lewis's clan of vampires", he replied.

" So where are they, like are they coming here or into town".

" They are coming here soon so we need to hide you but if were lucky enough they won't be able to smell your scent".

Holy shit they are coming here what the hell do I do?

" Hide me", I say in a cowardice voice.

" Don't worry you will hide in your room with-", Mason got cut off by some chick.

" Mason sir some one requires to see you, he clams to be master Lewis", the chick replies.

Oh my god. He's here. What do I do? Eep help me budda, or any other god that is real.

I think mason noticed my shocked white pale face, because he said. " Breathe Rachel we are going to hide you now follow me on the count of three".

" 1 ".

" 2 ".

" 3 ".

I jumped up off the bed and ran behind mason. He grabbed me and put me on his shoulder. And next thing I knew it he ran. Down some stairs and some other places. The next thing that happened was that we were in some kind of cell, dungeon, basement thing.

The walls were a dirty grey colored stone which made the place look more like a dungeon.

Okay this was starting to get just a little bit creepy.

Yep just a tad Rachel, I think you should run, NOW, my brain tells me.

But I don't want to, I reply back with my thoughts.

Come on you lazy thing use your speed, my stupid brain replies.

It's for the sake of me so no, haha I'm so much

smarter than my brain.

Yes

No

Yes

Nope

Yeah you are

Hmm make me

Oh I will

Like to see you try

Oh I wi---

" Rachel are you listening to me", mason asked.

" um sorry what?", I asked snapping out of my fight with my brain.

" stay down here until i come and get you. You got that?", he asked.

" Duh I'm not dumb".

Sorry about the wait but now if I don't get 20 votes than the happier will be shorter. So Thats why this one is because it took you guys ages to vote.

SO VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER