Chapter 17

A/N: hello everyone.

This books nearly over, but so you all know, I'm making a sequel, and I want you all to know that before you read the ending of this book. I've already started the last chapter, well I started the end of the last chapter, and I really like it.

The next chapter is going to be a massive fight scene; and then one more chapter after that, that finishes the fight scene, and other stuff I probably shouldn't tell you.

I've actually had fun finishing this book.

But just so you all know, I'm not going to write the sequel until, a) I finished all the books that are on my profile, but I'm adding a new one soon, or b) I feel like writing thud sequel.

I'm surprised at how much fans I got from this book, this is the shortest book that I will write on my profile, well the sequel to this probably will be short as well, but it will just be this series.

If anyone wants to know how long my other books are, match maker will be at least 120 pages long, and dramatic exposure ( the one I'm entering in the Watty awards) is going to be 120-150 pages long.

I know I was trying to get this book to be at least 50-100 pages long, but it just didn't happen, maybe sometime I'll go through this book and edit it, making the chapters longer and fix the spelling and grammar.

Um, so the chapters are going to be short, but still reach two pages.

I think my writing has improved, from the start of this story, 'till the end

It's going to be weird not writing this story, but good.

When this story finishes I'm going to continue with The Follower. Which my friends prefer than this story.

SexyAngelFromAbove was the one who suggested the ending I'm going to have, and I know you all will be angry with it. But seriously just vote, and the more votes I get, the closer it gets for me to write the sequel.

But then again you might not be angry from it, you might be shocked, surprised and sad.

But that's all I'm giving away, I don't want you all to know how the ending is going to end.

Now if your wondering, I spend like 10 hours each day on wattpad, maybe 14, and I barely upload. This is because I write, but I'm a slow typer, and I read more that write. But I also have a lot of books. So far there's ten on my profile, next year there will be probably 11 and 12; I'm writing a book for the Watty awards so I need time for that, and I only write about 100 words a day with that.

So I'm sorry if you read my other books and I barely upload. That is the reason.

I need your opinion on this blurb, I had it in a dream one time, and need some advice.

It's called Love is Hard.

Is it love, is it like or is it forever not to be. A normal girl named Natalie finds herself in a bit of a problem when she realizes that she is falling for the king of players known as Blake. But does he like her the way she wants him to? If they ever dated would he stop playing or continue secretly. With Blake's sisters wedding coming up they have to decide on a color and should Rosie Blake's sister invite Natalie to be her brides maid after all they are great friends.

---------- this story was inspired by myself in a dream that I had and just couldn't forget it. Every single thing in this blurb I had currently dreamed.

So tell me what you think, about that blurb, should I write it? I think I should, but I just need some other peoples opinions.

So basically that's all I have to say!!!

On with chapter 17!!!

Comment!!!

Vote!!!

Fan!!!

~,~,~,~,

Chapter 17:

We went inside after our little conversation.

I asked Alexis if she wanted to stay here tonight, and she didn't decline.

I'm glad about that, because I still couldn't get over what had happened.

" So Alexis, what should we do, just stay here and gossip?", I ask.

" Like totally, but I think we should talk about some things first", she insists.

" Okay, what do we have to talk about?", I ask.

" Well, we still have a problem on our hands. Lewis is still out there, roaming places to find you. We need to get rid of him, he's bad news, and evil. He's out there to get to you. And he's Mason's enemy, so he will do anything he can, to get back for what Mason did".

" What did mason do?".

" He did the worst thing anyone could do in our world. Lewis and his soul mate were working up a plan to make all the humans slaves, and so Mason had to do the only thing he could, he kilt Lewis's soul mate", she explains.

" So why is Lewis going after me?", I ask.

Alexis signs, " I didn't want to tell you, but as you should know, I'm 115,000 years old. Lewis is 357,000 years old, and seeming as we are old enough to know which is who's soul mates, we both know. And what I'm getting to, is that you and Mason are soul mates", she explains.

I gasped.

No, it couldn't be. I never thought about this.

About when I hugged him, a long time back, that those sparks that got set off by our touch, meant something, and I never thought that it would mean we're soul mates.

~,~,~,~,

So there soul mates.

I know this chapter was short; but I'm saving up for the fight scene, which is the next chapter, though it will only be about 2 pages long, 3 at the most.

So remember

Vote

Comment

Fan