Chapter 18

A/N: So guys, as I had said in the last chapter, this this chapter was going to be a fight scene, but I changed it around a bit. I'm gonna make this a type if filler romance chapter and the next chapter the massive fight scene, than there is the last chapter after that, I can't wait for you all to comment on the last chapter, saying how much blah blah blah. Who should die in the last chapter? You'll find out soon!

Oops I already said to much; damn me and my big mouth.

~,~,~,~,

Chapter 18

Finally my parents arrived home.

I missed them so much, but wanted to know the real reason why they were gone. I'm not dumb, so I know that they didn't go away for business.

" What's the real reason why you did not come back?", I ask them.

" Well, we know your a vampire. We know that vampires exist. We went away to do things a lawyer does, and suddenly we got whisked away. We ended up getting looked in a cage type thing, told that if we tried to escape they will harm you, so we did no such thing. Then just a little while ago, we got told we could go; they told us about vampires and that you are now one, then we were set free", my mother explains.

" Awe", I say, and pull them into a group hug.

My phone starts to blare off, so I pull away and answer the call.

It was Alexis.

" Hey Alexis", I answer.

" Hey, I heard your family is home, would you mind introducing them to me. Oh, and mason is back", she says.

I let out a little screech.

" Sure, bring mason along as well", I reply.

" Okay", she says, then hangs up.

" Who was that", my dad asked.

" I have a two friends I want you to meet", I answer.

" They're not guys are they? Cause I swear, if they hurt you, I will ki-", my dad threatens, but I cut him off.

" Dad, FYI one of them is a girl", I scream.

My mother rolls her eyes, and strolls into the kitchen. Probably to cook some snacks.

My mum loves cooking, its like her hobby when she's at home. She is a great cook, and I LOVE to eat her food.

A knock on the door brings me back out of my thoughts.

I walk over and open it.

There standing in front of me is Alexis, she has a big goofy grin splattered across her face.

I look next to her, and see Mason standing there, looking happy,

I smile at him, thinking I could never get a better guy as a soul mate.

" Well come on in", I invite.

They enter the house, and I lead them to the living room.

I start to choke horribly, on my own saliva. But that wasn't the embarrassing part, what was is; my dad was standing there, with a baseball bat in his hand.

He was glaring at Mason as he was hitting my back, trying to get my breathing back to normal.

Once I recover I walk over to dad.

" Don't you dare", I threaten in a mere whisper.

He looks at me, and I rip the baseball bat out of his hands, then snap it in half.

He mouth hit the bottom of the earth, as I crumbled each bit in my hands, letting it fall to the floor.

I smirk then start what I was meant to do.

" Mum get in here", I shout.

She walks in a few seconds later and stands next to my father.

" Mum, Dad. This is Alexis and Mason. They are like my best friends. Now please be nice to them, I don't want them running away because of YOU dad", I introduce them.

My mother walks up to Alexis and pulls her into a hug, then whispers something in her ear.

Then she walks up to Mason and does the same thing.

They both smiled and then turned to my dad.

He sighs and walks up to them.

He first gives Alexis a hug and smiles, then walks up to Mason.

" You do anything to my baby girl and you will regret ever meeting me", he threatens but does a guy hug.

" I won't regret anything. Your daughter is lovely and so I would not hurt her", mason states.

I blush a little.

" Rachel, I like him", dad says.

My father is very easy to impress, which I'm glad about.

* * *

We watch television, while my dad went away to do some work in his office, and mum was cooking.

Suddenly Mason was off the couch and in front of me.

We were alone, Alexis had gone to the toilet, leaving an eerie silence behind.

Then Mason threw me over his shoulder and ran up-stairs.

In an instant I was in my room, Mason looking at me weirdly.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

" I wanted to talk to you", he says.

" Then why didn't you talk to me down-stairs", I question.

"Because I wouldn't of been able to do this", he states, then something happened.

Something incredible happened.

Mason my soul mate kissed me.

I felt his lips smash onto mine, warm and tender. This is my first kiss, and had not imagined it like this.

His lips moved over mine, and I started to move mine as well, making us kiss in sync.

It was amazing.

Mason wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

He pulled me closer, making the kiss grow stronger and more passionate.

I moan when he bites my bottom lip, the licks it asking for entrance.

I comply without hesitation, and felt his tongue slip into my mouth.

He was roaming me, and then I started to roam his mouth.

He started to rub my sides.

A knock on the door, broke us apart as Alexis enters my bed room.

" What were you to doing?", she asks with a smirk on her face.

~,~,~,~,~

So I decided to end it there.

They finally kissed yay!!!

Tell me if you liked this chapter.

2 more to go and then this story is finished.

So talk to you guys later.

Vote

Comment

Fan