Chapter 11

Hello my readers and fans. So I decided to can that 20 vote chapter thing and just post when every I have finished and the wifi is on cause when I write and every thing to do with wattpad I use my iPod. Only with book covers do I use the computer but sadly one of my family members I think it was my triplet brother Matthew broke it.

So yeah I'm a triplet. I hate it my sister lysette is so annoying and my bro Matthew is funny. But I guess I had to be born.

Anneke-( eneeka)

Chapter 11

" Lollipop lollipop oh lollie lollie lollie lollipop, lollipop lollipop oh lollie lollie lollie lollipop, lollipop lollipop oh lollie lollie lollipop click budem dem dem. Sweet as candy on a stick you know your lollipop is my I ine", I sang parts of the lollipop song just to free my boredom and yet it only covered a little bit. Hmm I think I need something else to do. After all the lollipop song can only entertain for a couple of minutes. Well basically all songs except ones like death metal they can go up to for like 10 minutes.

Mason had locked me down here for ages it has now been 2 hours since I last saw civilization and it so much as sucked. Someone could have at least came down here preferably Alexis and tell me, myself, and I what is going on. I FEEL SO ALONE. I wonder if they are all dead my friends I mean and that there could be a war or something going on and we don't know. Haha doesn't that sound like tomorrow when the war began best series in the world and everyone should read and watch the movies I think so.

If there was a war going on then shouldn't I be taken away or killed or something. And shouldn't I hear shooting and swearing. I have never heard of a silent war and trust me I don't know if it even exists. Just the matter of fact that some bimbo told me in some year that there was things like silent wars but I can't remember her name. And if she was right (which I highly dont think so) then this is one silent war. Oh my god i just scarred myself to pieces. Not because I'm not scared at all.

Ok enough with my blabbering mind it's time to think of a way to escape. I only know that there's only one door. Well I think unless it is hidden. Oh we never know. So far the only door that I can see is the one that leads to the house which is up the stairs and into where Lewis could be. You know I've never known someone who stays alone time at night for just a visit. I think mason should be here and tell me that I can go back up. But he could be dead.

I decide to get up and wonder around this dungeon. With my hands tracing and gliding on the wall I feel all the stones that looked to be here for hundreds of years. Not a single stain of rust or anything was on these antiques. There was painting that looked very skillful and artistic. A collection of horses some gold some silver some copper and glass etc were in a glass cabinet. Trophies of all sort covered and area of the walls showing off the skill-age these people have. Most of these trophies we for mason and Alexis. Skill-age again.

Suddenly a painful, ear deafening, glass shattering scream filled this empty dungeon.

Thanks everyone

Who could have screamed???

So remember vot comment and fan thanks guys