Chapter 2

As I slowly open my eyes and see the blurry light shining through my windows curtains, I realized that it wasn't seven o'clock. But then I remember the note from my mother. I didn't know that I had went back to sleep, I would of but I don't. I usually have a great memory but it seems like someone had hit me and I got knocked unconscious and now I can't remember what happened, but I knew that didn't happen

I look over at my alarm clock and see that it was 1 o'clock. Oh that was a long sleep in.

I felt like something, something I don't have. A boyfriend. No why would I want one they always want you to do things to them, people say it's nice but it doesn't sound like it. Maybe I'm not popular because I haven't had it, all the popular people have.

I just wish that people would like me I mean everyone completely ignores me. Sure it may sound like I don't care but I do. I care a lot about how I look, I care a lot about how people notice me, and I care a lot when people say and comment to me. I really felt like a change, something to make me popular. All I had to do was get my eyes laser done, so I do not have to wear the most annoying crapiest glasses, grow my nails, and wear super sexy clothes. It was going to be hard to change though.

As soon as I had gotten up I had still been really tired but now I am all energetic and really want to do something. What I decide to do is make myself look really hot ( with no glasses, and put make up on) and head out to town just to work some things out, walk around and find some magazines and head to the closes town/city thing and shop for some clothes that are tight and sexy.

******

hours later I find about ten magazines and start walking home to get my car and drive. As I start walking home in my super sexy short shorts and a tight singlet top, I feel a blow of wind and start to shiver like the shiver that someone was following me. Well of course there would be someone behind me, I was in town, but it just felt like they were stalking me. Keeping an eyes on every movement I take to make sure that I don't get out of sight. But then it seemed they were so close to me and wouldn't let me out of arms length reach, but whenever I turn my head around I do not see any one in sight, and of course nothing supernatural or paranormal.

So I keep walking on, it was lucky that I was wearing my volley's so I could run if something bad was going to happen. 5 minutes later I am at home sweet home and glad that nothing had actually followed me. I think I have been watching to much horror movies lately.

As I enter the front door of my house I don't hear anything, which I guess is normal if you are living by yourself. But as I slowly creep in I hear a tiny patter of feet, and then utter silence. I had a shiver that went from my head to my toes, My heart was beating really fast, I swear that the whole universe could hear it literally.

As I calm myself down I walk just a tiny bit fast, maybe this much faster < >. Ok maybe not that slow but I do dawdle.

Ok dawdling was now really getting on my nerves. I start to walk my normal pace but I suddenly stop in my tracks. The door had slammed shut behind me and there was no breeze or wind out side. The house just got a little bit scarier. Ok maybe a lot. Now I felt like there was someone out there trying to get me, but I knew that no one would want to because I am a lame idiot that is a dork of a person.

I completely forget about paranormal things happening and start to feel the hatred i feel every day about me. I start to walk into the kitchen and head for the cupboard. I was starving and needed something to eat before I fainted and before I went out to the shops to buy some clothes. But like always I knew that I was going to buy a meal or snacks or possibly both, so maybe there was no point on me eating.