Chapter 4

I felt sick very sick. My head hurt and my eyes felt like they were sealed shut. I tried to open them but it was impossible. I let my eyes relax and focused on how I couldn't move my mouth and was having trouble breathing. It felt like I was suffocating and I was dizzy because I had a blocked nose my mouth was sealed shut so I wasn't getting enough oxygen. I started to worry.

I wanted Mason. I wanted Alexis. But I might die because I wasn't getting enough oxygen.

I scream out in shock as the duct tape rips off my mouth, and I huff so badly I felt as if I wasn't getting all the air through.

" Oh good Rachel you have awaken, I am sorry about how I hit you but I had to do so. You are in great danger and if I hadn't done that something worse could of happened", Mason said with is even more sexy voice than before.

" Ok but never do that again I think I almost died, well it's what I felt like was going to happen", I say.

" Yes I promise it will not happen again because as much as I hate seeing you get hurt I did not want to see you die".

Oh my god I was shocked. Mason didn't like seeing me hurt he actually hated it and he didn't want me to die. That was so sweet, I couldn't believe my ears or what I had heard. Was it true? It felt like my heart had skipped a million heard beats.

What had gotten into me? I had only just met Mason and I was like madly in love with him. Or maybe I just really really liked him, but it was enough for him to like me back.

" Okay I am glad that you would never want anything to happen to me", I say with a blush while he blushes back

I was still a little shocked the he cared about me a lot when we had only just met. He looked so hot and sexy, in his tight sexy black top and blue jeans.

" Rachel I have brought you some food", Alexis called out while walking in with a tray of soup.

My arms started to really hurt as I realized I was tied up to a chair. It felt like I was getting carpet burns all over my arms, I screamed.

" Shh Shh Shh", Mason said while untying the rope and letting the rope burns breathe.

I took a deep breath and pulled my arms and put them on my lap. It was good to be free, even though I wasn't completely free, they still had me locked up some where.

" So anyway, why do you have me locked up? And where am I?", I ask them both.

Mason and Alexis both looked at each other and Mason nodded. I think they were like mind translating or something.

" Ok Rachel we think it is time that you should know", Alexis says while looking at Mason straight in the eyes. I felt a rush of jealousy, it looked like they were together, I was hoping not because I wanted Mason so bad.

Oh my god what had gotten into me? I had only just met Mason about a day ago and now I feel completely in love with him.

" What, just please go on I need to to know, I need to know the truth", I say.

" Ok here goes", Mason says, " Well when you told us about all the things that had happened to you, well they were all set up, but by someone. We know who has done it, and we had to knock you out so we could get you away safely before he came and murdered you".

" who? Who? Please just tell me it all".

" we can tell you part by part day by day, but not all at once".

Sorry fans about how chapter 4 was only a shirt chapter.

If u r a fan don't be scared of commenting and voting

I love u guys