~MIA=Missing Is Amber~

-Present Time-

Amber's POV:

I wake up one day, with this anger boiling up inside of me. With that anger, I run right towards its source. My mother. I open her door and she looks at me with surprise, "This is all your fault!"

That's all I say before I teleport myself away, before she can ask me anymore questions. It feels as though silence overshadows not just the place I chose, but also Robichaux where I left just moments ago.

Cordelia's POV:

I could've been confused or even mad at Amber for yelling at me. But I'm not, because I know why she is upset with me. I know what Myrtle would tell me, "Leave her be, Delia. Give her some time to cool down."

Even Myrtle doesn't know my daughter like I do. I go to her room and knock at the door, "Amber? May I come in? We need to talk." I don't hear an answer, so I magically open the door- but I don't see her anywhere in the room.

I call out to her, "Amber, where are you? Amber!" All I knew is that she has teleported herself away in front of my very own eyes. I gather members of the coven and tell them about Amber teleporting herself away.

We decide to teleport ourselves to her favorite places in order to find her. Madison takes the mall. Zoe goes to the local pizza place. Queenie goes to Amber's childhood school,before she became homeschooled. Misty goes to look for her at Barnes and Noble-one of Amber's favorite places in the entire world.

Myrtle travels to Disneyland, in an attempt to find Amber. Both Ariel and Eric took her there on a family vacation as a child. Mallory goes to Amber's favorite art museum. Coco goes to the beach to find her, but only I know where Amber could truly be...her favorite place in the world.

The park. The park is where I find her. I used to take her there a lot when Amber was a child, before Ariel and Eric took her for her own protection.

When I walk closer to my daughter, Amber is lying on the ground, looking up at the night sky that features bright and beautiful stars. I lay on the soft green grass by my daughter.

Amber cries, tears streaming down her face, "Mom, can I ask you something?" I say to her, "Yes, my darling. You know that." Amber asks me, "Could you erase my mind?"

I say to her, "No, my darling. Anything but that. There is still too much that I want you to remember." Amber brings a book up to her chest as she cries again.

I see the book, "What's that book you're holding?" Amber passes the book to me, and I begin to read it. It is the only thing that Hank left her, it is a book about how him and I came to love each other, when we got married, when we had Amber and the struggle that we had, and how she will have that one day- hopefully without the struggle. At the end of the book, on the last page it says, "Love, Daddy."

She says to me, "I thought we had it, Mom." I begin to cry as I realize why Amber is so upset with her, "You and Michael?" Amber tells me, "I guess it was only me. But, you should be happy. No reason for me to leave now. No more dreams. No more nothing."

She and I teleport back to the house together, I alert everyone that we have returned back to the house,and that Amber is safe and sound. Once everyone returns, Amber goes to sleep in her room. I look up towards the ceiling and I ask, "Hank. What have I done to our girl?"

-Next Few Days-

Amber spends the next few days in her room. Refusing to take anything from anyone outside of her room. She doesn't want to see or talk to anyone. I am the one to barge in with a snack and some water, "Honey, the worst is seeing you unhappy."

Amber still continues to look down as I tell her, "Daddy did give you a present, can I give you one, too?" Amber says, "But it's not even my birthday or Christmas, mom." She says, "I know, but this feels like the right occasion."

It is Michael, "Michael?" I say to her, "He is free to come and go as he pleases from here." I ask, "Why is this happening?" I say to her, "I love you, Amber. I want you to be happy. Even if that source of happiness for you is Michael."

I look at Michael, "I'm so sorry, Michael. I didn't want to put this on you, but you knew you were the anti christ once, right?" He answers me, "I did, but Amber..." He looks towards her and they smile at each other, "She went back in time and changed my fate."

I ask him, "What do you remember?" He tells me, "Everything, but what I remember the most is being unhappy." He walks towards her and holds her hands with his own, as they both stare into each others eyes, "I was unsatisfied, unhappy with my life, until you came along and became a part of it, Amber."

Amber asks him, "Why did you go away?" He laughs slightly, "I can't tell you that, but you will know why soon." She asks him, "You weren't upset with me were you? I thought you were upset with me the whole time." He answers her with, "No, no. I am not upset with you, Amber."

She asks him, "So, you weren't upset with me and no one sent you away?" He shakes his head, "No, no. Where would you get an idea like that?" She just shakes her head, "I don't know, I just missed you so much." He pulls her in for a hug and they hug as he reassures her, "I missed you too, Amber."