~Spring Break vacation~

Amber's POV:

I sit. I watch. I watch as she peaks at her cards. I could've faltered, but I don't as I push all of my coins into the middle. I sit confident as I say, "I'm all in."

She looks at her cards again. My eyes shift. She throws her cards forward, "Fold." I shake my head, "Oh." I scoff. Her eyes widen. She is shocked, "Nothing?!"

Everyone in the audience exclaims in deep interest. I smile as Madison says to me, "This whole time! You had nothing?" I stand up to face the young anticipating witches, my family, friends, Michael and my children, in the audience.

I stand, as I ask, "How did I beat Madison so very, very badly?" She slams her fist down on the table in defeat, like a sore loser. I say, "I know for a fact that Madison is cheap." She looks at me with shock, "Excuse me?"

I look at her, "You heard me." She shrugs her shoulders, "Fair enough." I continue to teach the lesson, "She's not playing using logic or math, but using her psychology. Our brains so hate the idea of losing something that's valuable to us, that we abandon all rational thought, and we make some really poor decisions. So, Madison wasn't playing to win, she was playing not to lose."

Everyone accepts my reasoning as I end the class with, "That is it for today. Don't forget, your essays on what you have learned so far are due next week." Everyone walks off and away from the room as I meet up with Michael.

He suggests that he and I have a date night. We haven't gotten to spend a lot of time together since I had our twins. We have the idea to share the dessert after we have finished dinner, at which, he takes a huge chunk out of it, "Yes, mmm."

I look at him in shock, "You know, you could order your own." He shakes his head, "No, I'm good with the coffee, thanks." I smile, "Yeah, you always say that, and then you end up eating all my food."

He smiles and laughs, "I don't know what you are talking about." I blow a raspberry as I ask our waitress, "Could we have one more, please?" She smiles, "Of course" and I say, "Thank you."

He then asks me, "What about you and I taking an adventure east?" I look at him with suspicion, "You want to get those beignets at Tiana's? That's what it is, isn't it?"

He laughs with me, "I was actually thinking of further east." I ask him, "Like, New York?" We laugh a little again, "Like Singapore. Spring break? (Colin's) wedding. We got married, and we just had children together. I think it is definitely time that other people meet my beautiful wife and mother of our children."

He still tries his best to convince me, "I'm his best man. We could have a vacation together. You could meet some more of my family, the ones that are alive, of course. Meet up with that one friend of yours."

I perk up, "Mindy." He nods his head, "She has been begging me to come and visit her, you know?" He smiles big, "The universe has spoken. It wants you over there! Please. Come with me to Singapore. I want them all to meet the brilliant Amber Langdon." I smile as I agree, "Ok." I jump in excitement, "Oh, this is so exciting." We share a kiss. He smiles at me.

Narrator's POV:

Little do they know, they aren't the only ones who are interested:

(Radio One Asia): Guess who I saw.

(Girl): Who?

(Radio One Asia) sends the photo she took.

(Girl): Is that our cousin?

(Radio One Asia): Yes

(Girl): Who's the girl?

(Radio One Asia): Said her name was Amber Langdon.

Pretty soon, the whole world of Singapore finds out about Michael Langdon and his now not-so-secret-wife.

-All the way back in Louisiana-

Amber's POV:

Michael then gets a call, "Oh, speaking of which, do you mind?" I shake my head, "No." He steps away for a minute to speak, as I now take a big chunk of the dessert.

Michael's POV:

I put the phone to my ear, "Hey, aunt. Everything okay?" She asks me, "Does something have to be wrong for me to call?" I say, "Yeah, usually." She laughs sarcastically as she asks me, "Are you bringing that girl you married to Ryan's wedding?"

I grow confused, "We were literally just talking about that. How did you know?" She states, "Everybody knows." I then look at the door and see two of my cousins leaving, "(Radio One Asia)" I say to myself.

She says to me, "We are looking forward to having you here. Your room is ready for you." I smile, "Thanks, auntie. Amber and I will be staying together." She says, "I see. I am having the house redone, and it is not ready for guests. If she comes here, I think she may be more comfortable staying somewhere else." I wrap it up and head back to Amber.

She says to me, "I saved you a piece." I smile as it is a small piece, "A small piece of that. Thank you very much." I take it and put it in my mouth and swallow. She asks me, "How's your aunt? Is everything okay?" I shrug my shoulders, "Couldn't be better." We kiss and that was that.