-Shattered Sight-

Amber's POV:

The Shattered Sight spell has now been spread throughout Storybrooke. I have constantly been doing my best to avoid everyone- that way that I don't fight with anyone and hurt them.

I seemingly can't avoid it any longer and I meet up with Mary Margaret, Elsa, Emma, David, Regina and Hook at the clock tower. Elsa, "Belle was right. My aunt is actually doing this."

I read it, "The spell of Shattered Sight" David immediately begins to form a plan, "We open the mines and the vault. We take shelter there." Regina points out, "This is magic. It doesn't care about ceilings. It's started" Hook asks, "For how long?"

I answer, "By sundown. Sundown, is when everyone in this town will start tearing each other apart." Emma, "Ok. The answer is simple. Let's not be in town."

We then travel to the ice wall that surrounds the town...

Regina, "Hardly an elegant solution" Emma, "Nothing wrong with brute force, if it works" Leroy, "If we can get over, we can build a frame, and take people over one at a time."

Mary Margaret warns her husband to be careful while he tries to climb the wall of ice, but the wall strongly defends itself. We all run over to him, "David?" Regina observes, "Looks like that wall doesn't care much for your brute force."

Elsa then finds her sister's necklace, "It's Anna's necklace. I thought it was gone. It's like a miracle" Emma points out, "Glad you found it, but sentimentality is not worth risking your life over."

Elsa points out, "It's a sign, Emma. A sign that we are going to win" Regina rolls her eyes, "Is everyone into this hope thing now?" Emma takes charge, "If we are going to win, we need to stop wasting time."

She begins to assign roles, "Mom, Dad, Leroy, go tell everyone what's going on. When this goes down, everyone needs to be separated from their loved ones if they don't want to hurt each other. Killian, go to the waterfront to see if we can use boats to get some people out."

Regina, "I have to warn Robin. His camp's not far from here" Emma nods, "Okay. Elsa, Amber and I are gonna talk to Gold, see if he has any ideas. Henry, you come with us."

Regina disagrees with that plan, until I say, "That might not be true. Emma, Elsa and I, we think that we are immune." Regina was shocked, "What?" Elsa, "These ribbons. If the Snow Queen wants us to be her sisters, then the curse won't affect us."

Emma states, "I should definitely watch Henry" Regina still disagreed with this plan of action, and then Henry says, "It's okay, mom. I'll be fine with her" He ultimately decided to stick with Regina.

We meet with Gold and Belle at the shop. Elsa, "Any luck?" Belle, "No. It appears to be unstoppable. The only thing I did find is there may be a way to undo the effects from anyone it touches."

Elsa, "Wonderful" Belle, "It seems that when someone's been touched by the spell, that you can use them to undo it. With a strand of their hair, you can make some kind of counter spell, like a vaccine."

Elsa, "My sister" Emma, "What?" Elsa, "My aunt said she put me in that urn. I didn't believe her because Anna would never do that, unless she was under that spell. We have to get to her." Belle asks, "But you still don't know where she is?"

Elsa, "No, but now you can help me find her. You said if I have something of hers, you could use this locator spell. Now, I have something of hers. Sometimes sentimentality does pay off." Emma gives her the point.

Belle plans to gather the fairies, as well as Elsa, who still plans to find her sister. Emma, "Elsa, you realize this is a long shot. I was time traveling when I brought you here, and when Anna disappeared..."

Elsa continues, "30 years ago, but she's okay. She has to be. I don't care how old she is. She can save us." Emma, "Ok. We are relying on mirror dust and fairies. We have a plan. Let's go find your sister."

While on the search for Anna...

Elsa, "The library? But I've been inside before, and Anna wasn't there." Emma, "The library is a funny place. There are all these tunnels underneath."

Elsa asks, "You think she could be down there?" I say, "Regina kept a whole dragon under there for 28 years. I'm sure you can fit a small princess, too." Emma adds, "But now we will."

While we search for Anna in the tunnels, Elsa becomes more and more determined that her sister has to be here. Emma would ask Leroy, "How long to clear the passage?"

Leroy, "Couple of hours, maybe. We can get right on it." Elsa, "That's wonderful" Regina, "We don't have a couple hours. Has anyone not been watching the clock? It'll be sundown before you munchkins finish."

Leroy angrily corrects her, "Dwarves, sister" Regina, "Like I care, let's just blast through and take the risk" David, "Belle, over at the diner. They can possibly make the counter spell even if we don't find Anna. They can pull the mirror dust out of the necklace and try to use that."

Mary, "It's exactly the same?" David, "Almost. It will take a little longer. The process is difficult and it will destroy the necklace" I ask, "So the necklace can either save all of us or Anna?"

Elsa demands, "No, it can do both. We have time" Regina, "We don't. Exploring these tunnels could take days" Leroy, "So, what will it be? Save the town or find the sister?"

Emma goes to speak to Elsa, who gives her a purse. Emma brings the purse to her parents. Elsa takes the elevator and she goes back into the tunnels with Anna's snowflake necklace.

Both Emma and I find her inside the tunnels once again, "Elsa!" Once we find her, she looks apologetic, "I'm sorry! I have to try this!" She used her powers to break down the wall.

Emma looks, "The beach? The map couldn't have been any more wrong" Elsa, confused, "I don't understand. She should be here." Emma, "Elsa, I'm sorry. Magic isn't always perfect."

I didn't want to give up hope, "It is still glowing. Just because she is not here..." Emma snaps, "Don't you get it, Amber? The search is over. 30 years is a long time." Elsa, "You think somethings happened to her? This has all been a mistake?" Emma, "I think we need to deal with the problem in front of us right now. I'm sorry."

We all start to walk along the beach, and Elsa feels like giving up, "I failed. I deserve to be attacked. This is all I have left of Anna, and now, I will never know what happened to her."

Just then, I hear something, "Elsa, come on. Something's happening" We all become increasingly worried, "Do you think it's my aunts spell?" Emma, "I don't know."

A portal then opens up in the sea and a trunk appears in front of us. The lid opens up and out pops two people that I would know from watching the movie back in 2013- it's Anna and Kristoff. Elsa happily reunites with both of them, overjoyed that she has finally found her sister.

When lightning hits, everyone begins to scream and run. We all arrive at Granny's and we prepare for the ultimate worst. I wish I had Michael and my twins here with me, so I don't feel so alone- but, at the same time, I am happy that they are not here- seeing me and everyone else at their worst.

We all await for the spell to shatter all of our sight. Emma tries to protect her baby brother. When both David and Mary Margaret are hit by the spell, their hands split away from each other.