15 - Kyler: The One Who Sits On a Throne of Lies

so, idk how many of you know this, but I got into some illegal activities last week and part of punishment meant my mom pawned my laptop and electric guitar to the pawn shop onColfax and gave away my kitten!

lol (fucking bitch...)

So uh, that means I'll have to start updating from my phone and I'm sorry if the formating is weird or something, idk how it'll turn out. It should be fine though since i wrote my first Jeff the Killer book on my phone during Biology sophmore year so...

anyways, enjoy :)

-Staypunky

***

I woke up with a strange uplifted feeling in my chest as the warmth of the morning beamed in through the window and curtains, steady streams of sunlight painting the walls and bed. I groaned as sleep escaped me thoroughly and then let out a smooth sigh, rolling over onto my back to see Cj gently snuggled behind me, our fingers still effectively laced together. It wasn't an immediate distaste or sense of urgency that overcame me at the recolection of what went on last night, rather, a sense of acceptance and hesitance all at once. Cj and I had kissed, yet again, and made up to some degree. I was aware of how much further into confusion this has probably sent us through, but I figured I'd get to that when it became immediate.

"Cj..." I whispered gently, lifting my arm to disconnect our hands. But Cj's grip on my hand tightened.

His eyes were still shut as he spoke, his voice barely a tired whisper, "Please don't let go."

I sighed a little at the request, a small smile wilting onto my lips, "But I have to take a piss."

"You can hold it."

That made me weakly chuckle and prop myself onto one of my elbows as I leaned over to his ear, whispering, "I don't really think I can. Besides, we should probably get up and go see where the others are before they get suspicious."

He titled his head up so that we were face to face and his eyes were open now as he shrugged slightly, "I don't care. This is the longest you've gone pretending you like me before."

That wiped the small smile from my lips as I frowned, but didn't even try to tell him otherwise. I guess he was right. Wasn't he?

"I'll be back," I weakly promised as I pulled my hand from his and he let me go this time, except his eyes went sad.

I sat up and pushed myself out of bed, rubbing my tired eyes as I glanced towards the desk clock to see that it was a half past 10. I hadn't slept in very long, in fact, this was earlier than I'd ever really consider waking up. I let my feet find the floor as I continued into the bathroom and shut the door behind myself, not bothering to lock it. Heading over to the toilet, I pulled my boxers down and did my thing, washing my hands promptly after, placing them on the sides of the porceline basin. Leaning forward, I lifted my head to gaze upon myself in the mirror, seeing that I had a different appearance than usual. It was like I had a healthier glow to my cheeks, a brighter tint to my eyes. I wasn't sure why, but something about being near and around Cj on good terms altered the way I saw things, even if it only lasted a while.

"Kyler, come make us breakfast!" Ben hollered from somewhere in the cabin, causing me to roll my eyes.

I sighed before yelling back, "I'm not your maid!"

"But you are my french whore," Ben claimed as he rudely busted through the bathroom door, clothed in shorts and a bright red tank top, a pair of glasses looped into the front of his shirt as it hung.

I rolled my eyes again as I pushed past him and into the room again, sifting through the drawers until I found a pair of jeans and began pulling them on, "Fine, I'll feed the homeless."