16 - VIRGINITY THEIF

This chapter is sexxxaay. heh

-stay punky

***

"Mm, Kyler..." Erin moaned for the thousandth time since we started a mere 10 or so minutes ago.

I didn't say anything in response as I continued to push my hips into hers, holding myself up on my hands as I towered over her. She was a mess below me, crazily bitting at her lip and rolling her eyes and head back whenever I'd hit a pleasure center for her, light dabs of sweat appearing on the base of her forehead.

"Ah...yes..." She moaned again, a little louder and needier this time and I rolled my hips harshly, causing her to cry out and smile afterwards, still a moaning mess.

My arms were beginning to ache but I could tell this wouldn't last much longer and the bubblimg in my gut said so as well. The sensation was a favorable one in that it felt freaking amazing, but mentally, there was hardly anything going through my mind except counting down the minutes until his would come to an end. It wasn't that it wasn't nice, but there was just so much on my mind and weighing on my chest that I couldn't see the importance this moment was supposed to hold, seeing as I've wanted to do this the minute I first laid eyes on Erin. Yet and still, I was relieved when her body tensed in a way that was familiar to me and she promptly released with a loud groan, me following in suit behind her in a less gratified manner.

"Wow..." she reeled dreamily as I pulled myself out of her and flopped onto my back beside her, the top cover laying over my hips to leave the top half of my body exposed.

"Mm-hm," I weakly agreed, hoping she'd take my speechlessness as a positive thing, opposed to what it truely was.

She sighed contently as she rolled over and placed a hand on my heavily breathing chest, propping herself up on her other elbow to look at me, her pretty face flushed and her eyes gleaming, "Kyler..."

"Hm?" I hummed, moving a strand of hair from her face as I gently pushed it behind her ear.

She lightly smiled, blushing as she whispered as though it were a secret she wasn't allowed to spill, "I love you. I mean, I really, really love you."

I blinked at her for a moment before answering robotically, "I love you too."

It wasn't a lie. I did love her. I mean, I've always swore I did. I just had to convince myself again and it would be completely true. She was the perfect girl: beautiful, funny, sweet, daring, and with small flaws that only added to the perfection. She had been my greatest crush and now that I finally had her, I was supposed to be over the moon. Although I wasn't. I could convince myself I was though...I had to.

"Really?" She questioned with a short giggle, her eyes to an even brighter shine.

I nodded, "Mm-hm. You're amazing."

"So are you," she complimented before leaning down to place a kiss to my cheek, and I smiled before leaning up to capture her soft lips with mine.

I let my hand trail to her bare hip as my tongue slipped into her mouth and she let her fingers play in my hair, relaxing me the way it usually did. We pulled away from the kiss though when the sound of the front door to the cabin opening sounded, and we waited in silence to hear small footsteps approaching the room we were in.

"Kyler?" Cj's timid voice called from the other side of the door.

I rolled my eyes, plopping

back down onto the mattress pathetically, mumbling, "Fucking hell..."

"Who is that?" Erin whispered beside me, looking towards the door.

"Ben's little brother. He kinda shares this room with me."